Chapter 29: Hogsmeade

I stared down at a beautiful dagger. "D-Draco it's beautiful." I stutter. Draco runs a hand through his hair.

"I asked my dad to find the best one. I can buy you another one if you don't like it." Draco state, staring into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss him. He captured my lips in his before pulling away. "I've always admired you (Y/N)."

George is watching from a far. His eyes twinkle with sadness. I stare at Draco though. "I've also admired you as well." I say. I lean in and peck his lips. He kisses my lips over and over until we both held a long kiss.

  "I ship it sooooo hard!!!" Shouted Raven from a far. She held hands with Lujua who began to make a wolf whistle. Draco growled. He kissed me one last time before charging after Lujua.

  "I'm going to kill you!!" Draco shouted causing Lujua to laugh and run off some place I stayed back.

  "Do you think I'm making a mistake?" I ask, turning my head to Raven. She stared at me as of expecting more to come out but nothing else did.

  "Well. He's handsome. He seems sweet. Most of the time I wonder what's Itd be like to be in your shoes." Raven said and stroked my head gently. I flared my nostrils. Professor McGonegall came into the courtyard. Her hair laughed in her hat. Everyone formed in front of her.

  Lujua and Draco had both come back with bloody noses. "Aww baby.." Raven had whimpered as she tended to Lujua's nose. I simply grabbed a tissue. He stared at me.

  "You don't have to-"

  "Oh shut it." I mutter under my breath as I dab at the blood. A blush rides across my cheeks as my finger brushed against his lips. Those soft, delicate lips. One would've thought they were rough and dry from how much shit he talks. "There.."

  "Hey (Y/N)"

  "Yeah."

  "How about a thank you." Draco says, grabbing my arm. He dips me, leans in, and presses his lips to mine. It was passionate, delicate, sweet, perfect. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Ugh. That's enough snogging for one day. Please turn in your forms!" Professor McGonegall mutters under her breath. A giggle escapes my lips so I pull away from Draco and head over to her. I hand her my slip. She smiles at me. "Your my favorite Slytherin."

  "And your my favorite Professor." I whisper before walking back to Draco. He hugs me from the side but not cuddly. He didn't lay his head on my shoulder. Which I didn't mind at all.

  "Alright everyone lets go." Professor McGonegall said. (Did Draco ever go to Hogsmeade. I'm reading the books right now. I'm on book 2. I'll need to get research done and find out if the Gryffindor team go first or Slytherin and Gryffindor go.) Draco got off me but he held my hand tightly causing me to grunt under my breathe.

George walked next to me. "Hey (Y/N." George says waving slightly. I stare at him.

"I've been meaning to ask if you'd like to come to my house this coming Christmas. I feel like my maids are lonely so I feel I should pay them a visit. Oh! You and Draco could come. Oooooo you could meet my parents!" I squeal. Both of them exchange glares.

"Sure. I'm sure my mom would want me out of the house." George stated simply. Draco reached his hand toward my wand.

"Draco. Don't."

"I'm going too then." Draco says with a scowl on his face. A smile made its way to my lips. George averted his eyes to the side as if thinking. "But I don't want that Mudblood anywhere near me."

"George and his family are pure blooded."

"Whatever! Tell your parents. I'd like to meet them." Draco said. George rolled his eyes in aggravation. He only wanted to spend time with the one girl he actually cared for. Next to Angelina and of course Maka.

A wind blew past me causing me to shiver in the cold. Draco pulled me closer to warm me.

"Don't try anything." I said simply and kiss his forehead lightly.