Chapter 36: Forth Year

I sat next to Millicent. She went on and on about how many new Otp's she had and how much she didn't ship me and Draco.

"I mean you and him are cute but you don't like.. Mash well. Well it'd be different for me because my hair goes alone well with his blonde I so obviously I should go out with him." Millicent said, patting my back. "I'll break up with him for you." Millicent stood up and walked toward him. I felt to lazy to stop her so I just sat her.

"No no don't do that. No.." I mumble, bored. Millicent stands in front of Draco and begins to talk to him. I grumble under my breath. Maka shouldn't have dumped her. Now she has a huge crush on Draco. Weirdo. Draco quickly stands up. He stomps toward me and slams down next to me.

"Millicent says you want to break up with me because 'We don't mash well." Draco spats. He scoffs at me.

"Maka dumped her. She just wants attention. Plus you and me both know I don't have that sort of language to say mash or combinational standards." I mumble into my arm bored. Raven was on the far corner talking with Lujua. She suddenly shouts loudly.

"OH MY GOSH!! THEY ARE MY OTP LIKE OH MY MERLINS BEARD THEY ARE SO KAWAII TOGETHER!!! SENPAI NOTICED HER!!" Raven shouted.

"It's okay it's okay don't hurt yourself." Maka says pulling her back to her seat. I rose a brow. Draco sits next to me now.

Dumbledore stood proudly amongst everyone. He made this cool announcement and then people came in. Everyone then stood.

"Let us sing our song of our people!" Dumbledore said before bringing up words. We all sang. Well I didn't and Draco sand unhappily about it. "Now. Let us introduce you to (Y/N) who will be singing our Sorting Hat Song!"

I stare at Albus with a rude glare before walking up to the front. He gestured for me to go over to the podium. I cleared my throat a bit.

One thousand years ago this story starts.
There were four sorcerors with strong and wise hearts.
Bold Gryffindor from wild moor.
Fair Ravenclaw from glen.
Sweet Hufflepuff from valley board.
Shrewd Slytherin from fen.

They had a dream to teach all that they knew.
Witches and wizards came far and it grew.
'Til a castle stood tall by the shores of a lake.
And a thousand years later the magic remains.

Old Hogwarts Sorting Hat sing me a song.
Speak in my head tell me where I belong.
And when things look bad there's no where to run.
Unite all the houses and we'll fight as one.

Old Gryffindor favoured the strong.
Those who had courage and knew right from wrong.
And Rowena Raveclaw taught only the best.
So kinda Helga Hufflepuff taught all the rest.

But Salazar Slytherin had his own plans.
He thought the Muggle-borns didn't understand.
The subtleties of magic and so he devised.
The Chamber of Secrets with a monster inside.

Old Hogwarts Sorting hat sing me a song.
Speak in my head tell me where I belong.
And when things look bad and there's no where to run.
Unite all the houses and we'll fight as one.

Old Hogwarts Sorting hat sing me a song.
Speak in my head tell me where I belong.
And when things look bad and there's no where to run.
Unite all the houses and we'll fight as one.

I finish the song. Everyone stares at me untilk they erupt with cheering. I smirk before making my way toward Draco. He gently kisses my hand before I take my seat. He places his goblet nearly.

"You did beautifully." Maka whispers toward me. I giggle gently before kissing Draco gently on the cheek. He entwines fingers with me. Girls constantly rolled their eyes.

"Draco why do you even like her?"

"She's obviously a slut."

"She doesn't have a heart."

I quickly stood up. Not this year would I kill someone. "Listen. I've been through a lot! I do not want to hear you say anything else! Or I'll kill you myself."

They all nod slowly so I smirk turning my attention back to Albus who was giving everyone kind smiles.