Twenty-Seven

A/N: I!!! Love!!!! Foreshadowing!!! And!!! Mr robot !!

At the usual 8am and in her usual tone ash yelled "wake up motherfuckers, we've got a lot of walking to do".

The kids got ready and had their breakfast campfire.

"F-f-Fuck I feel kind of sick; I think I just have a cold from being up here in the middle of summer", lights said.

"Well I mean, you slept in a tank top", beau said.

"True", lights replied, laughing.

Since lights was sick she and beau got to be on the luggage cart all day which made the some of others not terribly happy.

The walked and stop for lunch and kept walking for what felt like days.

"Please remind me, what was the point of this", Jack said sassily.

"To learn to appreciate your friends and nature like that fucking fifth grade retreat", Ashley said.

"Ok but since I was in Canada for mine still they brought us to the fucking snowiest and coldest camp ground the week before break began and they made us do shit outside", beau said.

"Mine was terrible. It was eighty degrees every day and there was no air conditioning", Mel said.

"Ok but ours was actually perfect. I shared a single bed with Max and everyone was 'ur gay' and I was like 'true'", hoodie said.

"Fucking goals; I didn't even know Alexa until she came in sixth grade" Lynn yelled.

"Ok but Jenna and I were already dating and people were either all Fangirly about us or super distant and homophobic", Tay said.

"The boys loved it because they thought you two would bang", Bren said as he laughed.

"What the fuck we were ten", Jenna said, disgusted.

The finally arrived at the next mountain top on the circle path and built up the tents and made dinner. Lights and beau were conversing secretly in a smaller tent and everyone was just the slightest bit worried and all they heard was "when we get home".