Chapter 3

I dropped my book bag as I walked in from school and jumped on my bed. I closed my eyes and smiled as I started to doze off.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Someone yelled and I looked at Braxton. "Get up and get dressed, I don't like to wait."

"I just got home from school Braxton," I said. "Give me break." His eyes narrowed into slits and he walked to me. He pulled me to him.

"Get out of this bed and get dressed, before I break something," he said through his teeth. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes, I was about to changed till I noticed him watching.

"Can you leave?" I asked.

"You have a lock on your door," he said. "In not in my 'breaking down doors' mood."

"I'm uncomfortable," I said and he turned around.

"Either you can change with me like this or I'll change you," he said. "I won't gentle either." I started pulling my shirt off and started to put a tank top on. "Wear a sports bra, that bra is gonna get in your way." I breathed deep and I remembered who I was. I pulled on a red sports bra and a black tank top, I pulled on basketball shorts and Jordan's. I put my hair up and walked to him.

"Satisfied?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Don't try and act tough Parker, it only makes this worse," he said and walked out. I followed him and walked out to his car, we got in and he sped out. I stared out the window and he drove for awhile. He whipped it in and parked, we got out and he grabbed me. "Stay close to me, you're gonna get looks but I need you to ignore them."

"I got this," I said and we walked in, all eyes on us and we walked through.

"They know you," he said. "Your grandfather has done stuff for them."

"I don't like my grandfather," I said and he pushed me. I fell into the punching bag, I rubbed my side and stood up. He pulled me to him and I tried to ignore the stinging sensation.

"Aw, you ok?" He taunted and smirked. "Get over it."

"I'm fine," I said through my teeth and pushed him off. "Don't touch me, I'm Aubrey Parker, the Mafia daughter. Not your rag doll." He turned me around and he gripped me tight.

"Hit the damn bag before I hit you," he hissed and pushed me towards the bag. I started hitting the bag. "Harder, your anger, I want you to take it out on this bag. Or is Aubrey weak? Like her mother." I stopped and looked at Braxton.

"You know my mom?" I asked and shock flickered in his eyes.

"Hit the bag," he said.

"No, what do you know about my mom?" I asked.

"Hit the bag, now," he said through his teeth, I started hitting the bag again.

We finished and we left, we headed home but he took a different turn.

"Um Braxton, you missed the turn," I said.

"Sh," he said and I looked at him, he smirked. "I'll take care of you."

"Take me home," I said.

"Shut up before I make you," he said and I sat back. He pulled into a diner and parked, he got out but I stayed. "You gonna get out?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I said.

"I'm not in the mood for arguing Parker," he said.

"My name is Aubrey," I snapped. "I'm tired of you telling me what to do."

"Fine, stay in here," he said and shut the door, he walked in the diner and I sighed.

He soon came back and got in, he didn't say anything. He just sat there.