Chapter 28

Braxton's POV

I never really liked Christmas, getting up early and shit, I mean, I'm going to want to kill everyone. My mom, she loved Christmas.

She would decorate, cook sweets and desserts, have Christmas songs playing, and she'd randomly start dancing with me. I missed that, even though then I would shrug her off and stick my fingers in the icing.

Now, I'm staring at a tree with no presents under it. But hey, I got my coffee. Oh fuck, I burnt my tongue.

"Merry Christmas," Talon said as he came in. He was holding presents.

"Dammit Talon, I said not to get me anything," I snapped.

"Oh suck it up and up and open it," he demanded and I took the present. I sat down my coffee and tore the paper off, I opened it and saw a tie.

 I sat down my coffee and tore the paper off, I opened it and saw a tie

"Really?" I asked.

"Aubrey might listen to it, you know how she cares deeply about traditions," he said. "Maybe I should wear it."

"Hands off, McHorny," I said and put the tie back, I walked over and got Talon's gift. "You're welcome." He tore off the paper and opened it.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Just some of my love to you," I said and he pulled out a watch and I helped him out it on his wrist. "This one mom bought for me, but uh I can't really fit it anymore. I know you'll take care of it."

"I will," he said and shot up. "To Aubrey's, she's going to die when she sees my gift."

"Yeah, Aubrey doesn't want to see me," I said.

"I don't care really what Aubrey wants to see, it's Christmas," he said and pulled me out.

We got in my car and Talon takes it upon himself to fucking play Christmas songs.

"Talon," I whined.

"Deal with it," he said and started singing. "Rudolph the red-nose reindeer!" This is going to be a long ride.

I got to Aubrey's which pretty much felt like a year, I wanted to rip out Talon's vocal cords, like I was really playing that out in my head.

We got out and headed for the house, I swear this reminded me of that spongbob pizza episode. Except Talon was singing Jingle Bells and his bells were really about to be jingled.

The door opened and I saw Aubrey, she was wearing her robe and Talon tackled her into a hug.

"Be my girl for Christmas," he said and she laughed.