Chapter 37

IM ON SEASON 9 OF SUPERNATURAL BITCHES. *clears throat* my bad.

~

Braxton's POV

"So, who's going to Sabrina's party?" Kingston asked, but I shook my head.

"I have to babysit," I said and they looked at me weird. "What?"

"Braxton, you and kids aren't exactly the best combination," Wyatt said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad, I'll be fine," I heard a voice tune in and I turned to see Aubrey walking up. "I'm not tagging along on some trip where I end up locked in a hotel room."

She stopped as she got up to us and Talon smiled at her, she rolled her eyes in response and I shook my head.

"Whatever," she said and hung up. "I can't stand him some days."

"Why don't you and I have a sleepover at your house?" Talon asked and before she could answer, she was hugged from behind.

"Who's having a sleepover?" Dean asked as he kissed Aubrey's cheek making her blush.

"You know how my dad is," Aubrey said looking up at him. "I might have Talon bunk with me so I can stay back."

"Why can't I just stay over?" He asked and I laughed, but covered it with a cough. Aubrey glared at me and I rubbed my throat.

"Tickle in my throat," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"My dad doesn't exactly know about you yet, babe," Aubrey said and turned around.

"Didn't really want to meet him," he said and Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

"And why's that?" She asked and crossed her arms.

"You're mafia," he said and shrugged. "Your dad doesn't seem like a friendly type."

"Why do you think that?" She pushed further and he glanced around the guys.

"Aubrey, you're scaring him," I said and she took a step back.

"If he's scared of me, my dad would eat you alive," she said and smirked, Dean chuckled nervously and Aubrey smiled. "I'm kidding, he hasn't killed Braxton yet, so that's something."

I just smiled proudly and Talon laughed.

"I'll see what I can do," she said. "Maybe we can have a sleepover instead." She winked at him and walked away, Dean watched her ass intently.

"Hey, Danny," Talon snapped. "Keep them eyes up or you won't have them at all." Dean's mouth gaped and heat rose up in his cheeks. "Chill, I mean Braxton's seen her in the shower."

"Wait, what?" Wyatt asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't seen her, just watched through a glass," I said with a shrug. "For now." I winked and nodded at them as I headed inside the school.

~*~

"Aye, aye, don't play with that," I said through my teeth as I took the knife from the little girl who was about seven. "And you," I spun around to a girl about nine. "Stop grabbing my butt."

"But it's so nice," she teased and I clenched my jaw.

"Do it again!" A boy yelled and I turned seeing the twins sliding down the stair rails. I grabbed the twin boy who was sliding down and the twin girl from the bottom.

"Where's the baby?" I asked and I heard something crashed in the kitchen. I dropped the twins and ran through the house to the kitchen. The baby girl who was only one was covering flour and had pots and pans thrown out on the floor. "Are you serious?"