Introduction

"Torrriii wake the fuck up now or you are getting left" my older by 15 min triplet brother Trent said

"Leave me then Trent I don't really care."

"Fine I will and then you will have to deal with Dad" Trent said

" Actually you know what I think I'm gonna go get dressed now"

Even though I am known to be a badass and a party girl. The one person I am scared of is my dad. That nigga crazy. He is the most powerful Alpha on the East Coast and he can be very cruel when it comes to punishment for his kids. He sees us Children who have alpha blood so we should be able to handle anything. But nahhhh only the strongest of the strong can handle what he dishes out to us so we tend to try not to get in trouble.

Enough about that and lets talk about me. That happens to be my favorite topic loll. Anyways my name is Tori Elizabeth Jones and I am 20 years old. I am a sophomore at Eastern University (made up, I think?) but its Summer time so who gives a fuck? Not meeeee. I am not looking forward to finding a mate. I want to wait a few more years but ill doubt that will happen. I have a twin brother name Trent, and a twin sister name Trina (yes we are triplets) a very protective older brother Travis who is 22 and his mate is Veronica who is my bff since birth and my age. We are all werewolves of course loll had to throw that in there for the people who wasn't sure.

Trent is waking me up so we can go train. But who really wants to go to training. Not me. And seeing as my dad and his beta is out of state I'm not gonna go. 

 You used to call me on my

You used to, you used to
Yeah
You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
And I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
Ever since I left the city,
You got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
'Cause ever since I left the city,
you started wearing less and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before

Veronica is calling 

" Hey boo thang whats up" She's my boo thang  

"Girl you crazy , where you are"

"Im not going to training meet me at the mall in 30 "

"GIRL YOU NO DAMN WELL I CANT MISS TRAINING but i cant miss a good deal and froyo so lets go. Don't be late or I'm eating with out you"

"OK meet you there" this is why she's my girl. i can always count on her to be my bitch in crime"

Lets hope we wont get in that much trouble lol 

-

-

-

-

-

Hey Guys first chapter is up. Let me know if you guys like it so far. If there are any errors let me know.

vote and comment please.