Gangggg Shittt

Previously

"Lucas I'm so happy you are my mate I do not know what i would do without you. BUTTTTTTTTTT

"I just wanted you to know that Trina, Nic and I are part of a little secret gang we started. It was mainly started so we can beat motherfuckers asses. But then we kinda of become a lil ruthless and here we are today. No my brothers or father do not know about it and you are not about to tell them. Im telling you this because you are my mate and I know I wont be able to hide it from you." I quickly said this because I do not know how he is going to react to this news. I Also have another reason for telling him but I do not know if i wanna tell him that right now. 

I looked up at my sugarplum (do not tell him i called him that he will beat my ass.) What shocked me is the fact that this nigga got a full blown grin on his face. 

"Uhhh tf is you smiling for" i questioned 

"I was thinkin about about you fighting and then that kinda turned me on and now im thinkin about layin ya ass down a fightin that pussy" 

" Lucus tf is wrong with you im dead ass"

" Me too babe i cant wait to fuck that tight pussy of yours"

I'm so shocked right now, he has mad lil comments here and there but these ones is different. It make me want to put on a good show for this people at Dennys 

" Babe DO NOT start something you cant finish" I said cuz he really over here playing with my emotions and my hormones like come on. I got this sexy man telling me he trynna feast on the goodness I got below. Hurrrrrddd you sir.

" Trust me know i can and i will finish when we get back to the house" Saylessssssss. I took a deep breathe and got ready to hurry up and finish this food. Im trynna get home and see what he got up his sleeve or should i say see whats up his jeans. 

"Babe slow down we got all the time in the world for that im just trynna have quality time with you not in the house around all ya family... But before the end of this night just know i plan on marking ya sexy ass." waittttt hold up now.

" BABBYYYYY you wanna mark me really?" any small affection goes a long way for me. I know you guys are probably like duh this ya mate why wouldnt he. But i really went thru some shit and thats what turned me into a savage.

_______________

I will update tm if i dont update tonight. Next chapter is the marking