Hidden secrets

"Promise me you won get mad" Lucas said
" I can't guarantee shit"
" Rebecca and I was suppose to get married in 3 months that's why she's mad. My father wanted me to get married so he can officially pass down the alpha title. I didn't want to but I was being forced. That's why she's mad because she was suppose to be Luna. I didn't want her. I only wanted you but he didn't care that she wasn't my mate. "
" Lucas are you serious right now. You should have told me. Now I feel bad. Even tho I always felt that she had something against me. You can't play with girls emotions. I'm going to be he bigger person and talk to her. But I'm letting you know now that if she get crazy imma get crazier."

Later

After eating we decided to go see the movie Split. Of course we were high so that shit was even weirder that what it usually is. I decided to talk to Rachel tomorrow because I don't want to do it today in all honesty. I just want to be high and watch Family Guy( that's my favorite thing to do when I'm high.) After 3 episodes I went downstairs to see Trent and Trina rolling Ls . This is why we are triplet we are so fucking in sync I was just about to ask them if they wanted to smoke because I felt as if we haven't bonded in a min.
"Tori go get a lighter and meet us on the deck" Trent said
Well damn couldn't get a hi or nothing . He always demanding shit.

I got on the deck and they already had 2 rotation.
" Trent I need some advice. Lucas told me about his arrange marriage and I don't k is how I feel about it"
"Sis I've known Lucas for a while. He did not care for the girl they didn't have sex they barley talked. He always had a crush on you that's why he was never in the house. I never allowed that shit. We didn't know y'all was mates. But I guess that makes sense now. But like I was saying he didn't want her I wanted you and still wants you"
By they end of this I was crying because it means so much to me that he always wanted me. But imma still pretend that it bothers me and see if he will confess it himself.