Lucas Point of View

I never thought in a million years I would meet someone as perfect as Tori. She is everything I would want and more. She's beautiful, she has perfect flawless brown skin, gorgeous eyes, she's plump but athletic so it's cute and her chubby cheeks are the cutest. I know your thinking she's a werewolf you should be skinny. But with her it's more muscle and a little stomach pudge because of all the munchies. And I'm so glad she smokes. That's all I needed and I got so much more. There's a couple secrets I've been holding back from her. I just don't know how she will react. I will start small and make my way up . The first one isn't that bad. I'm a virgin. Yes I know being an alpha why would you be a virgin. I wanted to wait for my mate and I hope she did too.

Looking at my sleeping mate I get up to go and get something to eat. We smoked so much and she went to sleep before we can indulge so imma silence her with some wendys. Matter fact she bout to get up so we can roll some and smoke on the way.
"Babe"
...
Baby"
...
"Get up we bout to smoke"
She jumped up so quick and started to get dress without even saying nothing to me. So I walked near the door and had my arms crossed on my chest. She must have sense that I was a little upset
" baby what's wrong" she asked
" uhmm maybe the fact that you didn't say hi to me or anything but it's cool"
"I'm so sorry baby, I'm just still sleepy"
"It's alright girl just get ready we bout to smoke and get Wendy's"
"YESS THATS MY FAVORITE PLACE" she screamed in my ear. She don't seem tired now
" you need my shit or nah "
"Nah girl I got dutches and shit in my car"

We smoked on our way to Wendy's and let me tell you I'm high as a kite.

We walked into Wendy's and everyone was laughing because the can smell the weed on us
" how may I help you alpha" said one of my pack members Rosa and by the look and smell of her she high as hell too
And before we can get out our order I hear " oh so look it's the Alpha and his little slut"
And from there I knew shit was about to pop off