Gay Friends and new smoking partner?

Sorry guys that this is extremely late. Just started my first year at college and just trying to adjust. I'm gonna try to post every night. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of minutes of running I saw homeboy stop. But fuck that I was still running. You never know with these cops the all sneaky and come up behind a nigga and like I said before I am not about to have them take my weed. That shit is too loud to have some cops take it.

"Tori stop running" he said. As soon as he said that I stopped in my tracks. Now who the fuck told him my name because it damn sure wasn't me. This why you cant trust niggas they already know you and got a plan in they head on how they gonna trap you.

"How do you know my name?" I said with an attitude because that's creepy as hell

" Everyone knows your name you are the Alphas Daughter" he replied and then it all clicked that I am the alphas daughter so people around the world know me. I need to stop smoking weed because it's bringing me down. Jk I am not stopping any time soon.

"Oh yeah. Who are you" I'm getting straight to the point. I aint got no time to be wasting.

"Oh I'm Justin, I'm a friend of your brothers. And no I don't want to get into your pants I actually want to be friends with you."

" Loam ok we can be friends. Actually we can be best friends because I don't have any guy bffs"

" Oh And I'm also gay"

" WHATTT how you so fine and you was grinding on me. And I can tell you packing"

" Thanks my boyfriend thinks so too and I grinded on you because you got a phat ass. And gay or not I know a good booty when I see one.

"Damn well that's even better. Who doesn't want a gay bestfriend. You smoke I got about 3 blunts rn"

" Yasss bitch light that shit up"

Just as I started smoking I noticed we were in the battlefield of my house or should I say mansion and it didn't really click that the smell of the weed was gonna linger in the air. But honestly I don't care what my dad has to say about weed.

And just as I thought that I heard he voice.

" TORRI What the Hell is you doing right now." He yelled

" Smoking a blunt. You want a hit?"

" Hell yeah I do" he said

"Here- WAITTTT dad you smoke?"

" I've been smoking since before you were born. Girl where you think you get your lungs from. Me. why do you think the house has that faint weed smell all the time. It aint from you that's for sure. Its always smells like weed and it will always smell like it. But don't tell your mother I smoked this blunt with you.

What The Actual Hell