Lungs of steel

I really hope Luke isn't one of those mates that tries to control his girl because let me tell you thats a dub. I will not be controlled I will do what I want when I want. I look over to my mate who is looking a me weirdly.
" Boy what are you looking at"
"I'm looking at my Beautiful mate" he responded and I was like nigga please.
"How I'm beautiful I got on a headscarf, sports bra and shorts"
"No matter what you wear you will always be beautiful to me" he said smiling that big goofy smile I find myself loving
"Ok enough of this goofy shit imma bout to roll up. You smoke or nah ?"
"Hellyeah I smoke tf you think this is . It's 2017 I'm pretty sure everyone smokes"
At that moment I knew this was the man for me lmaooo lemme stop.
I went into my dresser and put my code in. Can't be trusting niggas in this house. Weed is valuable you feel me ? . I pulled out my stash and I noticed I don't have any blunts left.
"Damn I don't got blunts we gonna have to use my bong ok babe"
"Babe...... I like the sound of that "
I packed my bong and let him get the first hit just because I want to see how he pulls.
Lemme tell you I was surprised he must have lungs of steel. He jus smoked hat whole bowl pack in one hit
"Babe the fuck how?"
"You must have forgotten that I'm Alpha"
Ooooooo yeah I really did 😩
We did all types of tricks and he would blow it into my mouth the kiss me it was so cute. I'm actually really glad I have a Mate I can't wait to see what's in store.

---
HEY guys sorry it's been a minute. I recently finished my first semester and college and went through some shit but now I'm back 😜😜