Club time

Dont hate me but the marking is going to be next chapter. And this is the longest chapter yet so enjoy 

------------------

Tori POV

We are now leaving Denny's and I am extremely ready to get home and start these festivities that he was teasing about in the restaurant But now this fine man is taking his sweet time and keep trying to convince me that we should go out tonight. I don't want to I just want to get home and do some nasty things to this man.

" Bae I think we should go out you invite ya girls and invite my guys, we have a few drinks and then let the fun really begin when I get you back to the bedroom." Luke said while pushing me on the car door softly. He was looking me all in the eyes and had my little black heart melting. He then roughly pushed his lips on mines and gave me the most mind-blowing kiss as if he is showing me what I should expect tonight.

I began to think it would be good. Since he wants to tease me in Denny's I can tease him in the club.

" Bae why you smiling all creepy and shit " he asked me and I just start laughing

" If only you knew," I said back pushing him slightly and opening up the door to get in.

"Ooooo I can't wait to mark you so i can get in your pretty little head." He said lowly walking around to the drivers seat. I only heard him because of my wolf hearing but he not slick.

Once he got in the car I slapped him right upside the head and he looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I heard you and you not bout to be in my head all the damn time I can promise you that. "

He just laughed started the car and drove us home.

-

-

-

About 15 minutes later we arrive back to my house. HEs just dropping me off so my girls and me can get ready and he can go home and get ready for tonight as well.

" See you later Lukey don't forget to stop by the liquor store and get me some Grey Goose so we can drink before and not have to pay them crazy for that bottle "

"I wont you told me 20 times since we got in the car and you set and a reminder on my phone. Imma go get it now so I don't forget later. Now come give me a kiss with you fine ass."

We made out for 5 minutes before I realized that we dead outside my house and my brothers don't play that lmfao.

I walked into my sister's room where she was sitting with Nic.

"Bitches we going out and I have a plan. Luke and me are marking each other tonight and he has been teasing me all day so I want to make him kind of jealous and tease him while we are at the club tonight. BTW we ALL are going to the club tonight so yall got to make me look good asf as well and yall selves. We got 3 hours so everyone go to the showers now!" after I said all of that I didn't even give them a chance to respond and just ran out and went into the shower and I can hear theirs on so they got the message.

I got out the shower after about thirty minutes. I went so hard in the shower listening to my songs and singing forgetting we on a time limit. I'm so glad I shaved everything last night or I would have been in there for way longer.

I put my lotion on and my robe on and walked to my sister's room. Trina hair was already done she was just had to do her makeup. And Nic has braids so she doesn't really need to do nothing besides her face either.

"Ok so im going to go curl my hair while you guys are doing our make up" When your done can yall come to my room to help me pick an outfit can wear.

" Of course, Im so exited for you " my sister said. She has not met her mate yet but she is not jealous, she kind of doesn't want to she's still living the single life. And no my sister is not a hoe she us not ready for the responsibilities of a mate.

Nic is over in the corner tearing up I just mushed her head and went to my room. She always so emotional but im just horny and frustrated I hope im not going into heat anytime soon.

*Fast forward to the limo picking us up *

We get out of the limo and walk straight into the club. Of course we are not waiting and I can hear the girls in line mad asf but do I care nope. I can feel my wolf trying to get out.

Mate

She keeps screaming in my head so I know he's somewhere near. She's whining for him and getting restless but I just block her out because she will get her fill later but now its game time.

" Ladies lets go the bar and get some shots," Nic said

Why are we doing that Because Luke got the bottle with him in VIP and im not trying to go up there just yet. But lucky for us Trina had some so we are already a lil lit rn and we high so you know we turnt asf

We walk over to the bar bumping into sweaty ass people and I suddenly remembered why I didn't want to come her in the first place but Im here now so I better enjoy myself

We all order a 2 double shots of Ciroc . I can feel someone burning a hole into my face and I turn around and it's my mate staring at me from the VIP section. I know he's mad because of what I got one. Is this tight 2-piece outfit? It is a crop top with a short skirt and my ass is looking might juicy if I do say so myself. I threw them shits back and grabbed my sisters and nics had and mad our way onto the dance floor. They playing all the dance hall and soca music and then they play my song salty tic tok and I started to fuck it up. Next thing you know I am grabbed and im grinding/Twerking on some dude. Did I care no we are just dancing im drunk as fuck and im enjoying my time. Next thing you know all you hear is a loud ass growl. It was scary asf the music stopped lights turned on and everyone is looking like what's going on. And my nosy ass looking too until I realized that the scary growl came from my mate and a shiver ran down my spine. The way this man is looking at me from across the dance floor. IT felts as if the world has stopped and he's just looking at me and me only. When his eyes had turned black I knew I was in some deep shit.