Slap a Hoe

I looked behind me and saw this hoe ass bitch Rebecca. She's always been jealous of me. Everything I did she tried to do and always failed. She's dumb. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but no matter what it is I will always win. I can hear Lucas in my head telling me it to start something but I'm not. I'm just going to finish it.
"Is there something you have to say to me" I asked trying to hold in my anger and be the bigger person.
" Actually bitc-"
That's when I punched her in the mouth.
"You will not disrespect me. I don't care if you like me or not but you will not call me out of my name"
I turned around and finished ordering and I guess she tried to hit me because I heard MY Man growl. And let me tell you if we was in a different situation I would have dropped my draws real quick.
" I don't know if you just went full stupid but I dare you to lay a finger on my mate that's the last fucking thing you will EVER do. " Bae said
" Yes alpha I apologize"  her Bitch ass said
" Rebecca" I called out. She turned around and I slapped the shit out her. You should have seen it. Bitch went cross eyed for a minute. She ran out of there so fucking quick. That's what I thought. You don't fucking disrespect me. I'm an alphas daughter.
" babe really " Lucas said why looking at me .
I just nodded my head and went and grabbed our food.
We sat down and when I tell you that food hit the spot. High food is the best. I don't know what it is but when you eat anything while high that shit  get 10 times better.
" Tori. I need to tell you something about my past"
Ah damn here we go