Chapter 6: Ballet Class and a Date

I walked into the building and started to get ready. I took off my sweatpants and put on my leg warmers. I checked my hair and then hair sprayed it couple more time then brushed it down. I walked into class excited to learn new thing but nervous since this was a new school. I was one of the best back at my school in England but we aren't there anymore this is a whole new country even worse a whole new Continent! Which did intimidate me. I walked in and sat down near the rest of the dancers but not to close and basically sat in my own little corner. I looked around all the girls were wearing the same outfit as me which made me feel better that I won't stick out like a sore thumb. We waited about three minutes and then the teacher came in. She looked about late 20's or early 30's but she looked young."Hello Class!" she said with a very bubbly personality. "Hello Mrs. Winder" the rest of the class responded except me because I didn't know her name , but now I do. "Well class, I have some very exciting news! We got a NEW STUDENT!" she said not once dropping her smile. Everyone else whipped their heads towards me and snickered. "She probably sucks" "She's kinda fat!" Now I'm not saying I'm super skinny or stick thin, but I am most DEFIANTLY not fat, but then again these girls were stick thin it looked almost unhealthy. "That's enough Michelle and Amy!" Mrs. Winder said more sternly finally dropping her smile. "Now, why don't you come and introduce yourself." She said regaining her smile. I stood up and went right next to the teacher. "Hello I am Emerson Smith and I just moved here from London, England. I love to dance and I am a cheer leader" I said shyly and then quickly sat down "I feel bad for whoever got her has a soul mate that would suck to have to deal with her the rest of yourself!" I think Michelle is her name whispered into her friend's ear. "Now let's not be rude Michelle" said Mrs. Winder. "Now, Let's start class! Emerson why don't you stand in the front spot of the barre" "WAIT WHAT?! That's always my spot you can't do this" complained Michelle. "Oh Yes I can, I am the teacher and if you are going to be rude to our new student you don't deserve this spot and I also need to see her skills so Get. Over. It." Mrs. Winder said with no face expression but right after put her smile right back on her face. 

*1 Hour Later*

"Wow Emerson! Great Job! You were fantastic" Mrs. Winder said at the end of practice. Michelle gave me a dirty look. "Thank You" I said and with that I left the classroom and into the hallway to change. I was taking off my leg warmers when my phone started ringing. I picked it up to reveal it was Beau calling. "Hi Baby" I said answering the phone. Right as I said that all the dancer turned towards me. I smiled weakly at them and then went back to my conversation. "Yeah I just finished Ballet class" i said answering Beau question of "What's Up?" "Cool why don't you go home and dress in something warm I want to take you somewhere" "OK?" I responded wondering what he has up his sleeve this time. We said our goodbye and I hung up. All the dancer came around crowding me and bombarded me with questions. "Who is he?" "What's his name?" "What does he look like?" and many more question regarding Beau. I answered a few like who is he? whats his name? really basic ones and then left. I got into my car and drove off. When I got home, I went into my closet and changed my outfit. I didn't take a shower since I didn't really sweat in ballet. I took my hair out of the bun and restyled it. I let my hair down, then curled the ends. My outfit was a gray long sleeved over sized shirt, high waisted black shorts with black tights, a black beanie, and a matching black scarf. I then decided to put on some black thigh high socks to complete the look. I went with simple black Doc Marten's and a simple black bag. I heard a honk from outside telling me that Beau was here. I got my phone, put it in my bag and left. I got in his car and we drove off. We came up to a building. We went inside and I discovered we were going ice skating, but it must of been couples night since there were only boyfriends and girlfriends there. We rented some skates and went out on the ice. I was a little rusty since I haven't went ice skating in a long time. I kept tripping a lot but Beau was there to help me. We skated for awhile and since it was couples night they played slow music. After about 2 hours we left to get something to eat and then Beau dropped me off at home. I went to take a shower and then went to sleep.

---------------------

picture of Emerson's date outfit on side

Next chapter will be up by tonight

xx