Chapter 3: Getting to Know Him

"Hi" I replied getting lost in his eyes. He had brown hair and blue eyes brighter then I've ever seen. "My names Beau and you?"He kindly asked. (*AN*- If your wondering his name is pronounced Bow just to let you know!) "Um Um" I find myself lost for words, "Em-Emerson" I finally manged to get out. "What a beautiful name" He said whilst chuckling. My mouth was slightly ajar and I slowly nod my head. "Oh Um thanks" realizing how rude I was being not thanking him for the compliment. I picked up my iPhone and stood up dusting myself off. He did the same and said "So, you wanna go get some coffee?" The way his face shined perfectly in this lighting how could I say no! "Um, Sure! I would love to get to know you" I  said instantly regretting it. He Probably thinks I'm weird and stalkerish. "Ha Ha Same here!" He kindly responded. I got the items I needed dropped them at home, fixed my hair and makeup, told my mum where I was going and left to meet up with Beau. I got out of my car and saw him sitting at a table by the window. I quickly jogged in and sat down with him. "Hi! Again!" giggling to myself. "Your too cute" He said, my cheeks turned as red as a rose. "SO, what do you wanna do?" I tempted to change the subject. He chuckled and said"I thought we could get some food and coffee and maybe play 21 questions? You know to learn little about one another since we will be spending the rest of our lives together?" I was too busy staring at this sex god sitting in front of me to answer of me. "Hello?" He seemed to be getting concerned. "OH! Yeah um, sure!" I snapped out of my phase. We got up to order some food and coffee. I decided not to get coffee and settled for a white hot chocolate and a banana muffin. Beau got a decaf iced coffee with a banana muffin like me. The lady gave us a table number so the waitress will know where to bring to food. We sat down and started to play 21 questions. "OK, OK Um what about your favorite... Um ANIMAL" Beau was up to question 20 and he was losing ideas. "I like Aardvarks" blushing a little since the animal I chose wasn't a very normal choice. He chuckled at my odd answer and continued on with the questions.I had learned that He attends the same school as I do! "Alright! Its been amazing getting to know you! Here, have my number, maybe we could do this again some time." I said realizing I needed to get home since I had school tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways. I got home all giddy and excited. I went into my bathroom, took off my makeup and hopped into the shower. While in the shower, I remembered that cheer leading tryouts where in two days which means I have one day to practice, so I could show those girls that I'm good enough to be on the team and I also realized that I needed to sign up for some dance classes. I turned off the shower and got out. I put my hair into a messy bun, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got into my PJ's and got into bed. Before I went to sleep, I took out my laptop and searched for dance classes. The Joffery Academy of Dance came up so I signed myself up for ballet there. I noticed that it really only had ballet so I decide to check out some other schools for other types of dance I'd like to take. I figured I look tomorrow and went to sleep.

--------------------------

Picture of Beau on the side

I decided I'd like to post every other day and i'll hopefully get it up by 8 and hopefully have 2 chapters ready but for today I only have one BYE.

xx