Chapter 7: The Concert

*Day Of Concert*

I woke feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Since We didn't have school today, I had plenty of time to pick out mine and Lexi's outfit. I wanted Lexi to look amazing. I checked the time it was 2:30 pm. I must of been extremely tried form yesterday. I checked my phone and I had received a text from Lexi. It read, "I'll be there at 3:30 since the concert starts at 5:30! See you in a while crocodile xx" That gives me an hour to take a shower and do my hair and makeup. I jumped out of bed and ran into my shower. I didn't wash my hair since the hair look I wanted to do looks better with dirty hair. I hoped out of the shower and put some comfy clothes on since I decided to change later for the concert. I went in to my bathroom and did my hair. I took out a sock bun and put in my hair creating the perfect bun with a mini Snooki bump in the front, I then took a spiked choker and put it around my bun. For my makeup, I did a natural light brown smokey eye and then I lined my water line with black eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop. While I was applied mascara I heard the doorbell ring. I finished up my makeup and ran to get the door. I opened up to reveal and wide mouth Lexi. "WOW. Your house is Amazballs." she said with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her. I thanked her and rushed into my room. I got her a towel and told her to take a shower, so I can have her all fresh and clean with no makeup on and her hair wet. While she was in the shower I went to pick out her outfit. I picked out a black long sleeved shirt with cuts on the shoulder and high waisted shorts, I also chose a cross necklace. I got her some under garments that still had the tags on them and laid the outfit out on my bed. When she came out of the shower she quickly changed and sat down at my vanity. I plugged in my blow dryer, flat iron and curling iron. I blow dried her hair, then applied heat protect. I flat irons her roots to make sure her hair was pin straight. I then curled it. I began teasing the back of her hair until it was to my liking. I then began her makeup. For eye makeup I put on white eyeshadow all over the lid and but a brown eyeshadow in the crease, adding black on the outer thirds of the crease to darken the eye. I winged out her top eyeliner and lined her waterline. I added some mascara then began on the face. I added foundation and concealer. Then contoured her face with some bronzer and added a baby pink lip to finish off the look. I turned her around so she could see herself in the mirror. She smiled and gave me a bone crushing hug, screaming thank you at the top of her lungs. "AHA HA! Come with me I need to change and get you some shoes." We walked into my closet and went to the heel section. I picked out a pair of black Jeffery Campbell Litas with spikes on the heels for Lexi and a pair of gray hunter boots for me. My outfit was a long sleeved black and white stripped shirt, black skinny jeans, a gray scarf and hunter boots. I quickly changed, checked myself and Lexi out in the mirror making sure everything was perfect and left. We took my car since her car is in the shop and her mom dropped her off. On the way there we blasted One Direction music singing along to every song. When we reached the theatre which was at Jones Beach we went to our seats. I don't know what my dad did but he did something that allowed us to cut the line. We got to watch the boys do sound check which was pretty amazing. Niall had to leave the stage to get some ice since his necklace was pretty hot. Knowing the same thing would happened to Lexi I brought an ice pack and gave it to her. "Thanks, It was getting pretty hot!" When Niall came back Lexi's eyes didn't leave his face. Niall looked out in the crowd to see what cause his necklace to heat up. When his eyes and Lexi's eyes met it was like he knew it was her. He smiled a little and whisper something to his bandmate Harry. Harry then looked over at us and smirked like he had something planned.

*1 Hour Later*

They had just finished their fifth song when Harry began to speak "Hello Guys! How is everyone doing?" The crowd then erupted in screams "Well during sound check little Nialler's Necklace heated up and you know what that means?" The crowds screams got even louder. "I'd like to call up this girl" he pointed to a big screen where Lexi's face came up. Lexi then went up to one of the security guards and they brought her up stage. Niall ran over to her and kissed her. In front of everyone not caring who saw. And I videotaped the whole thing.

*Lexi's POV*

When He kissed me I felt like I was flying. It was amazing! We didn't kiss for that long since we were in front of a lot of people. After we broke the kiss Niall whisper well screamed since it was hard to hear him with all the screaming fans "You have a backstage pass?" I nodded and he smiled "See you later Babe." I got off the stage and they continued the concert which I wasn't really paying attention to since I was so starstruck. At the end of the concert Emerson and I got escorted backstage to guarantee us first spots on the line to see the boys. When they came out I skipped all of them and went straight to Niall. "Hi." I said while blushing " Hi! It's nice to met you.." "Lexi" "Lexi, that's a beautiful name you've got there" he said. The way my name rolled of his tongue with his Irish accent sent shivers done my spine. "Well we can't talk for this long, so here's my number text me as soon as you get a chance I would to meet up with you before I leave." And with that Emerson and I were whisked off by the security guards so other girls could go. I could barely walk I was so out of it. We finally got to her car and we went to her house since I was sleeping over. We didn't really do much when we got to her house, we ate, got changed and went to sleep. And of course I dreamt about Niall and me, we were getting married and Emerson was my maid of honor. I was the happiest girl on earth.

----------------------------

Picture of Lexi's Outfit on side

xx