Chapter 1: The Move

"EMMY SWEETIE, come on we are going to be late for the plane if you don't hurry up!" my mum said while peeking her head through my bedroom door. "Alright, alright just give me one sec, I'm just saying my goodbyes" I replied with a smile on my face. I am so glad to finally leave this place. Last night I was thinking and decided when we moved I would begin my journey to find my other half. I looked down at my necklace, my smile getting even wider. Mine was a puzzle piece with half a phrase on it. My piece said " YOU ARE...... MISSIN...... TO My P" My friends and I tried to figure out what it meant but we couldn't think of anything really. I began to walk out of my room with my luggage and taking one last look before closing the door. On the ride to the airport, my mind was kept wondering off. I thinking how long will it take to find my soul mate? Will He be cute? Will it even be a GUY?! (you never know my uncle's soul-mate turned out to be a guy and they live an amazing life together) All these thoughts ran through my mind along with many more. When we got to the airport we got boarded onto our own private jet. According to my dad, his boss said "Only the best for his favorite employee" My dad told me a lot about the new house on the plane ride. It was 3 stories high, with 5 bedrooms, not including the 2 master bedrooms, each room had a walk-in closet and their own full bathroom, a living room, a basement, a huge kitchen, an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a 4 car garage, 3 other bathrooms that aren't connected to any bedrooms, AND we also have a pool/guest house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a kitchen and living room. I just sat there with my mouth ajar. "You've got to be kidding me!" was I all i could say. "Nope, not one bit" replied my dad whilst chuckling to himself. When the jet landed, we got our luggage and were driven off in a black escalade to our new house or castle which according to my dad description is an more accurate title for the house. After about a 30 minute drive we pull up to a gate. "Home sweet, home" said my dad. I was curious of what he was looking at so I turned my head. My mouth dropped and my eyes opened as wide as a deer caught in headlights. "wow." was the only thing that I could mange to say. As I got out of the car, I ran straight to the house not worrying about my luggage, knowing my dad will bring it in for me like he  always does. I ran up stairs, excited to see my new room. On the plane ride my dad had mentioned that he had a designer come in the design my whole room to fit my liking. He also said that the closet was pre-stocked with all the clothes that the kids nowadays are wearing in the states. I opened the door to what seemed to be my room and again I stood there with my mouth ajar. The room was HUGE! It had white walls, a purple glass looking dresser with a matching vanity. One unique thing about the wall where the vanity was set up was that it had a blue design that looked like waves. The bed was set up more towards the middle then up against the wall and instead of the normal rectangle shape it was a circle, which I surprisingly liked. I ignored everything else in the room and ran to my closet. I'm surprised I haven't caught any flies having my mouth always open. If you have seen the episode of crids when Mariah Carey was on and saw her closet, that was my closet but bigger. Each "aisle" was filled with clothes and the back walls was filled with all kinds of shoes. From sneakers to uggs to heels, scandals and many more. I even had my own sections for each brands from Steven Madden, Doc Marten's, Nike etc. But the it didn't end there I had one last thing to look at. My bathroom. My bathroom was black and white with a Chandler over the sink, a huge shower with glass walls and the toilet was one of those Japanese ones that talks to you. I ran out of my room screaming for my dad. When I found him I gave him the biggest hug and repeatedly said thank you and how grateful I was to have an amazing dad like him. He smirked to himself thinking of what a great job he did. "Haha Only the best for my only daughter but I have one more surprise! Follow me" I listened to him and hurried to catch up. My mum stayed back smiling to herself thinking of what an amazing family and life she had. When I got outside I saw what I thought I would never see in my own driveway. It was a sleek white Lamborghini with a big red bow around it. "Oh. My. GOD. DAD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" He throws me the keys which I catch with ease. "I only got it for you since I didn't want to have to drive you to school every morning. Which reminds me you start tomorrow so you better go to bed now" "OK OK" I replied quickly kissing the car and running up stairs, hearing my dad laugh in the distance. I changed into some pajama shorts and a over-sized t-shirt. Right before I went to sleep i picked up my necklace form my neck and noticed it had gotten a lot warmer then before. This caused me to fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

-------------------------------

Picture of Emerson on the side.

xx