Chapter 5: One Special Night and the Results

So Beau was taking me out tonight for a date and he won't tell me where we are going but said to were something fancy. I was curling my hair when I got a text message from Beau saying "Wear something peach I have something to give and has to match xx" I quickly replied saying OK and got back to my hair. I did my hair like I wore it to school to day I did a waterfall braid and curled the rest of it. For my eye makeup I put white eyeshadow in the inner 2/3 on my eye and the rest peach. Then I took the tiniest amount of of brown on my brush and gently brushed into my crease, then did a thin line of eyeliner on the top winging it out at the end then lining my water line and finally applied mascara. After, I put on my foundation and concealer and then got up to change. I went into my closet and went into the dress section. I picked out a beautiful dress. On the top it had gold jewels that made it look like armor and the rest was a peach color with a kind of pink undertone. Then I picked out my heels.I went with a simple gold heel. It was 6 inches high(I needed a high heel since the dress was way too long for me) with a 2 inch platform, so basically it was only a four inch heel. The shoe had glittery gold straps going across the foot. I grabbed a silver studded clutch put my phone, lipstick, mint tic-tacs, and some money just in case.  As I grabbed a white leather jacket, I heard a honk notifying me that Beau was here. I walked outside and got into Beau's car. "Wow, you look beautiful." Beau said complimenting me "Thanks so are you going to tell me why you made wear peach out of all the colors" i questioned him "That you'll will have to wait until we get there." he said with a cheeky smile. When we fully got there Beau reached into the back and pulled out a box with a golden bow on it. "Here open this" He said while handing me the box. I opened to find a gorgeous masquerade mask and of course in the color peach. It was lined with gold lining with pink glitter designs. "It's beautiful!" Then it all clicked. I remember during the 21 question games he asked me what was my dream date and I had said a masquerade ball. "Is this-" before I could finish Beau seemed to have read my mind immediately know what I was asking. "Yup, when you had told me you wanted to go to a ball, I remember that my mom was hosting one for the party she throws every year. So I thought I would bring you has a date" He looked down embarrassed when he said date. "Aw, Thanks Beau" I then took at the mask and turned around putting it to my face. Beau tied the lace strings together and we were ready to go. Beau got out of the car and ran to the other side, opening my door like a gentlemen. "Thank you my kind sir" I said sounding all posh and proper. "Your welcome my lady" Beau said imitating my British accent. We both started laughing before getting ourselves together and going in to the house which I assumed was Beau's. His house was not that much but was noticeably bigger then my house. One thing that did stand out was how many fancy cars and motorcycles they had. I came back to reality as we walked into the house. "Stay right here I need to go get something" Beau said and ran off. I stood there awkwardly, taking food from the waiters has they came around and I most say the food was amazing. Soon after Beau or who I thought was Beau came back. It was hard to tell since he was wearing a mask. He then lifted the mask up to reveal that I was right and it was Beau. His mask was black and silver and very manly. "You look snazzy" I said trying to sound American like Beau tried to sound British. He took me to the main area where the ball was being held and the band was set up playing classical ans elegant music. Beau led me to the middle of the dance floor and we started break dancing. Just kidding That would be a little strange if we did though. We started slow dancing and it was one of the most magical moments I had ever had with an amazing boy like him. He then whisked me off to his backyard which was decorated with red and yellow lanterns. He led me under a cabana where a guy with a guitar sat. The guy started to play music and we again started to slow dance. We were staring into one another's eyes Beau slowly leaning forward, closing his eyes and I did the same and soon our lips touched. Fireworks when off in our mouths. It was magical. He then got down on to one knee and got something out of his pocket. He took it out and said "Emerson Rose Smith, I love you with all my heart and I am so happy I found you. Now this isn't what you think I am not purposing...yet" I relaxed "But i did get you a ring, a promise ring, to promise we will always be there for one another in the good or the bad. Do you promise to always love me?" Beau asked me looking deep in my eye into my soul. By this time the guy who had been playing the music had left to give us some privacy. "Yes Beau! I promise!" I said with the biggest smile on my face. He then slide the ring on my finger. He put on my ring finger on my right hand so people wouldn't be confused. The ring had a medium size sapphire in the middle and was aliened with tiny diamonds along the sides, which he probably picked out since the sapphire is my birthstone. He got up and i literally jumped into his arms and didn't let go. He then leaned out and then kissed me. We stood there like this for a good minute and then we walked back inside, hand-in-hand. Then we partied! At about 11:00 he took me home. He walked me to my door and he kissed me goodnight, then I went inside. I went into my bathroom and took out my braid and threw my hair into a ponytail, took of my makeup, slid in to some comfortable PJ's and i went to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up nervous since I would be finding out if I made the cheer leading team or not. Beau was picking me up again so I hopped in the shower not wanting to make him wait. I got out and picked out an outfit, I put on some black tights some high waisted studded shorts, a red knit long sleeved top and some Steve madden boots. Did my hair and makeup, then I packed a bag for cheer leading just in case I make the team since they did have practice today. I heard Beau honk and gathered my stuff and hopped into his car. When we arrived in school we walked in hand-in-hand like we did yesterday, but today no one really stared since they were used to it. I ran up to the bulletin board and checked the list. I saw Lexi's name and then MINE. I made the team. I then screamed Beau's name to tell him the exciting news. When he came running to me all frantic like something horrible happened I told him the news. "I. MADE. THE. TEAM" I screamed in his face. "Congrats babe" he smiled and gave me a hug "But we need to get to class" "OK OK, I'm just so excited" I replied a smile plastered on my face. I went to my locker after saying goodbye to Beau got my stuff and went to class. The day went pretty slow probably because I was excited for cheer leading and I also get to go check out Joffery today after which is pretty cool. My mom had went yesterday and bought me pointe shoes and regular ballet flats. I went into the girls locker room and changed into a sports bra and some shorts. I also changed into some cheer leading sneakers my mom also picked up for me. I had also found a drawer in my closet with some sick bows for cheer leading. My dad must of sent someone to go get some while I was out. Today I picked a pink and black one with black glitter. I went over to Lexi's locker asking her if she got my text about the concert. "YES! I have everything picked out on what I am going to wear and everything!" She seemed very excited but that's really just Lexi's personality. "Well your going to have forget all of that I am styling you and giving you a makeover that night to make sure you look perfect" She didn't protest now I don't mean to gloat, but I must say I do have pretty good style and she probably knows that and is happy I'll be styling her. we walked out into the gym and started practice.

*2 Hours Later*

I could hardly breathe. Amanda had kicked our butts today in practice. We learned and practice 4 new routines and learned 6 new tricks and stunts. I quickly went into the locker room changed my clothes. I told Lexi to text me tonight since the concert was tomorrow and left. I drove home quickly since I had to get ready for ballet. I took a quick shower.  and changed in to pink tights, a black leotard, some black spandex, then I put some sweat pants over them. I packed some leg warmers along with my ballet shoes and water. I took my phone and car keys, then left. I got to the place and ran in realizing class starts in 5 minutes. I didn't know then, but I would soon realize that I made a huge mistake not choosing private classes.

-----------------------------

Picture of Emerson's dress on side

Next chapters will be up tomorrow AND one on friday

xx