IX

june 10,2007

tatum

two years ago, i was sitting in school never thinking i would be this big with my music and dance. i got offered so many deals, but had to turn them down because of school, and other offers.

i had to start taking online schooling because my family kept moving around. my mom and dad would switch off between months for who would take me where, but now it's just my brother and i.

since he's out of high school and college he's decided to take up being my adventure assistant. i miss my parents but on my breaks we go up and visit them. i am now almost 17 years old and ready to be on my own.

of course i'm going slow down my singing career to spend time with my family, but i'm not going to put an end to it all together. of course i sing on my own time, but now i'm starting to write songs!

i went and met with my actual manager, and we got to writing some songs for my ep. (pretend she has the voice of anna clendening"

after a long day of recording and writing i'm half way done with the ep, and i can't wait till it comes out.
==============================

august 26,2007

tatum
today is his birthday, and i haven't spoken to him even when we would sing happy birthday every other year.

i had practice for soccer again with marissa. even though i didn't play doesn't mean i can't help her out. since i left she took captain and i couldn't be prouder.

after half the day of practicing drills and different positions we went back to my house so we could sing happy birthday. i walked into the house and my brother was there with his girlfriend, sierra, who had been his friend since grade school.

we all sat down in the living room, and made a deal with his mom and sister that we would 'oovoo'. i had to use my account to call dylan, and julia, so i dialed hem both.

julia answered, and then mrs.o'brien's face popped into the screen. i saw him. my brother followed my vision, and leaned towards me and hugged me.

while my family was singing happy birthday, we didn't even make eye contact with each other. once the singing was done, everyone talked and caught up. i was about to sneak away when i was brought up.

"oh tater tell them about what college you applied to, and got into" my dad gushed

"oh, uhm i applied to New York Film Academy, and i got in" i smiled, and his eyes lit up

"taum! we're so proud of you" his mom congratulated me. "dylan applied there too"

"thank you, but i'm doing it online, for my first two years" i explained

"dylan!" his dad said from outside the screen "your acceptance letters came."

my heart dropped, i was secretly hoping he wouldn't get into NYFA but i was also hoping he would.

"we'll go ahead bud open them" jul's urged

he opened the three he received and as he read them his eyes lit up, but then looked at the envelopes.

"so, dylan what's the news?" my mom asked

"well, uh i didn't get into nyca, or boston university" he laughed dryly

"so what does that leave you with?" my dad asked

"uhm, NYFA" he blushed

"oh my! you and tatum are going to the same school" his mom smiled hugging her son

my family and friends all shared a group hug.

the only thing running through tatum and dylan's minds were what if we make eye contact.

===============================
vote⭐️
comment😋
love you babes💋