VIII

november 16, 2005

tatum
as a birthday present this year i got a chance to audition for a spot on america's got talent.

my whole family and marisa came to support me. even though they couldn't sit and watch me they were still there for when i got out. the support was all that mattered .

today I find out if i made it or not.

my mom and dad took off of work, my brother, and jul's came back from college hunting, and marissa was sitting next to me all day telling me i would make it.

~~~

"ugh we've been sitting in these positions for hours now, i don't think i ma-" i was cut off from the house phone ringing, and my brother leaped over jul's to put a hand over my mouth.

"hello" my dad shakily spoke "yes this is her father, how may i help you"

"mhm"

"uhm, okay"

"thank you for letting us know, i will tell her" with that he was off the phone.

he got up and walked over to me and knelt down to my level.

"well you better rest your throat, because we're going to san diego" he said while picking me up and spinning me around. by now everyone was cheering for me.

this was all happening so fast, i looked around at my family and friends, and everything was going in slow motion. i couldn't believe how far i've came with my life.

i thought it would be fun to audition for a the show, i didn't really think i would make it, but now i have confidence and i believe i can do anything!

===============================

november 17, 2005

tatum
"pack your bags guys were going to san diego" i yelled at 8 in the morning, and it was time to get packing.

we were on our way to LAX and i couldn't be more excited. i, tatum travis, am going to be on the first episode of america's got talent.

on the plane i put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep, i would need to be healthily rested up for tomorrow when i meet everyone.

~~~

when we landed in san diego we grabbed our bags and hailed a taxi. the rest of the day we unpacked in our hotel, and thought about the plans.

unfortuanly, my dad and brother would be the one going back to the house in la, while my mom and i stayed traveled. i'm only staying here for the this episode shooting, and then i get to travel.

i'm going to miss them but they're staying with us for a week, but then they go back home.

after we unpacked and ordered chinese, we sat down to order a movie from on-demand. when our food came we sat down in the furnished livingroom, and started watching spiderman.

i couldn't wait until tomorrow, i get to perform!

===============================
vote⭐️
comment😋
love you babes💋