XXIV

january 1st, 2020

tatum
pain
irritating pain
i don't know how my mother did this twice

"push!" the doctor yelled

"it's okay babygirl, i'm here"

"oh shut up dylan!" i yelled "i just want this thing out of me"

"oh lord, i see the head!" the doctor informed everyone in the room "one last push sweetheart"

"ugh - agh!"

"oh congratulations, it's a boy"

i started to cry tears of joy "can, can i hold him"

"of course, lets just wash him off first okay" i nodded " what's his name?"

"travis o'brien" dylan and i spoke at the same time

"what a handsome name for such a handsome baby boy, and dad, you can come with us"

"i'll be right back baby okay" he kissed my forehead

while dylan and all the men were gone the women stayed with me.

my mom and lisa patted me dry of sweat, and the girls helped me get comfortable and ready for my baby.

when they came back dylan was rolling our new baby boy in a crib with the guys surrounding him like the secret service.

"i haven't held him yet" dylan spoke as everyone was sitting down

i leaned over into the crib to pick up my bundle of joy. once he saw me he immediately smiled. his gorgeous hazel eyes, tan skin, and rosy checks were a perfect make of dylan and i. i looked up at dylan and he walked over to hold him.

"wow, didn't we do a good job" he joked

"yeah, we sure did" i smiled at my two boys

eventually everyone got to hold travis and soon it was time for everyone to leave, but marissa and ty stayed a little longer with the doctors permission.

"so we just wanted to tell you that" tyler dragged out

"we're getting married!" marissa finished

"oh my I'm so happy for you two!" i embraced marissa in a hug

"it's about time bud" dylan joked

"and the best part is we want you to be our maid of honor and best man" tyler spoke

"are you serious?!" i asked happily "a million times yes"

===============================

april 27th, 2020

tatum
today's the day my best friend marries the love of her life. as much anxiety i had when i got married is probably 10x more for her because marissa panics about everything!

we had 10 minutes until it was time to walk her down the aisle and she's pretty calm for herself in this situation.

"marissa"