XX

dylan sprayberry will be known as dberry
==============================

septemeber 8th, 2014

tatum

"hurry up guys!" i yelled from across the room

"calm down it doesn't start for another 10 minutes!" dylan yelled back walking in with 2 bowls popcorn

"well i like to be comfortable so i don't have to rush" i smiled widely

he just rolled his eyes and grabbed the blanket covering us both and gave marissa and ty a bowl of popcorn.

dylan and i have worked out a solution for what happened at the end of season 3 and we figured it be best to just stay friends for the show. of course it hurt me that we couldn't be a thing but with ally he publicity and stuff going on i don't  think i would be able to juggle a relationship too.

"hey where's our popcorn?" colton asked gesturing to him and holland

"whoops" he laughed

after in walked daniel and crystal carrying two bowls of popcorn each to hand to everyone. while were waiting for the season 4 finale to start we made conversation about what to do for season 5.

jeff was open to suggestions but didn't want to make promises. my favorite part about all the seasons was void stiles. honestly, it was so intense i couldn't stop binge watching it.

"guys! guys! quiet it's starting" i shushed everyone getting in a comfortable position.

even though crystal, colton, and daniel aren't in the show anymore they still support us.

~~~

halfway through the show dylan comes on the screen and i cuddle into his chest. dberry's scene with trying to control his changes was very intense, but it seemed like tyler had it under control.

my scene was up soon with ian and i was excited for everyone to see it. jeff tells us were not allowed to see any of the finale's before they air, so none of us have seen it besides jeff of course.

during the commercials we would all tweet and use the hashtags we saw on the show. sometimes we'd follow fans but other than that we discussed what we thought of each others filming.

as soon as the episode was over we all had our jaws hanging and none of us were blinking. the finale was beyond amazing and i couldn't be happier with this crew.

"that was amazing guys!" crystal clapped

"i'm so proud of all of you guys" jeff spoke

we all thanked him, but then dylan had something of his own to say.

"jeff, without you I wouldnt be here today as the person I am and with all my family" he said gesturing to everyone in the room.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is if you wouldn't of made that scene in season 3 episode 20 then I wouldn't be think all the thoughts in my head right now"

what is he doing?

dylan walks over towards me and grabs my hands.

oh no

"tatum, will you do me the honor of going on a proper first date with me?" he spoke

my jaw hung wide agains me all eyes were on me

"i-i, ugh..."

===============================
vote⭐️
comment😋
love you babes💋