XIX

tyler posey will be known as ty
============================

february 2nd, 2014

tatum

i was reading my script for season 3 episode 20 when something caught my eye. jeff made a last minute change involving me and dylan.

we. have. to. kiss.

i immediately run to find ty. once i saw him talking to daniel i tried to get his attention. waving my arms behind daniel worked but also made dan turn around too.

"what's up tate" daniel asked

ty just looked at me and gave me the look which i gave back.

"we'll be right back" he said and dragged me to my dressing room which marissa was already in

"good your here. somethings wrong with her"

"i can tell" marissa said looking down at my hands noticing the script

she read over the highlighted parts and gave ty the same look i had.

"what now?" he asked looking at the script "oh no"

my hands started shaking and i started to get dizzy.

"calm down" ty said putting his arms on my shoulders sitting my in my chair. "just act like nothing's bothering you when you go out there."

"yeah if dylan knows you like we all think he does he'll notice somethings up" marissa spoke

"ready for hair and makeup?" crystal spoke sitting next to me

"as ready as i'll ever be"

~~~

once hair, makeup, and costume were done i walked out onto the set with crystal and holland after i explained to them why i was so pale in the room.

"ready to shoot?" Jeff asked

"as ready as i can be" i smiled

"alright places everyone. and action!"

stiles: *walks into bathroom takes sip of water and talks to self*

malia: *stands in shower waiting for cue*

stiles: *notices malia and starts to stutter and trip over his words*

malia: *stays in shower like nothing's wrong* "don't worry stiles. you didn't just accidentally walk into the girls room"

stiles: "thank god." *clears throat* "uhm okay so what are you doing in the boys room?"

malia: "showering"

stiles: "i can see that. well i mean i saw that. well actually i didn't see anything really there was just ah too much steam. to ah not that i would prefer there to be less steam-"

malia: *cuts off stiles* "stiles i don't care. in the woods there was no boys and girls room. and if you really need to know they keeps the water temperature in the girls room to low, it's much hotter in here. ever since i turned back to human i can't seem to get warm"