The Picnic

"Louis," You giggle. "Where are you taking me?" 

"You're so tense, Y/N," He chuckles. "Relax. I'm not kidnapping you." 

"Well, you could be. I mean, I don't know what you do outside of football practice. All I know is that you go, and come back all sweaty and tired. What if that's because you kidnap people?" You said, your eyes blindfolded. 

"...What?" You could feel Louis shaking his head. 

You shrug and you hear Louis sigh. You imagine him rolling his eyes. 

"You and your imagination. What even goes on in your brain?" Louis says. 

"To be honest, I don't know. I was just born weird. Get weird, yeah?" You chuckle. 

"Are you seriously making a Little Mix reference?"

"Uh, duh! They're cool." You say.

"What about my band?" Louis asks. 

"Oh, yeah," You act as if you don't pay attention to One Direction when in reality, you're crazy obsessed with them. You know every song by heart and stalk them when you get the chonce. You even read and make fan-fiction about them! "Your band's okay. I mean, that other band- what was it called? The Wanted, was it?- is better." 

Louis snorts. "They're cowards."

You start saying something, but are cut off by Louis. 

"I know you secretly stalk us, love." 

You blush and smile sheepily. 

"We're here!" 

You excitedly take off your blindfold and look around. It was at a private park, and your best friend, Louis, had set up a picnic for you! 

"You made this?" 

"Even the food!" He smiles. 

"But you can't cook..." You raise an eyebrow.

"That's why I'm apologizing in advance right now, if you happen to get poisoned over the week, it was my fault." 

You both laugh and start eating. This is one of the best days ever. Since Louis is busy being a celebrity, you barely have anytime to spend time with him, but he took the time to spend it with you and you missed that. 

A/N: I GET TOO DETAILED IN IMAGINES, I'M BETTER AT JUST MAKING BOOKS! I'm going to start updating these every day!