Another blob, sorry.

Guys, here's another blob. I'm sorry, this is the last one I swear. 

"I'm hooooome!" A cheery voice sings.

"Mum, please calm down," Louis.

Someone please kill me.

"Louis, pay the girl please?" Flora mutters and I hear her run upstairs.

I don't want Louis to come near me. Not now, please don't come, please don't come, please don't-

"Uh, I'm here to give you-" His cold voice is cut off when I turn around to face him. His eyes widen and jaw drops.

I purse my lips and look down to see Parker giggling.

"What happened to you?" He breathes out and I can tell he's stifling a huge laugh.

"She said she'd do anything for me," Parker giggles. "So I painted her as a frog! On her face! I painted her face, so she is a frog!"

My clothes are ripped, almost to shreds because Parker got scissors so he could feel like a big boy (he isn't allowed using scissors) and cut off my clothing. I couldn't even stop him because he's been blackmailing me. Then, he got face paint from who knows where, and started painting my face. After that, he only called me Froggy and treated me like his pet frog that could carry him places.

To say that I'm embarrassed about Louis having his younger brother harass me, and then laugh about it, is a huge understatement.

THIS IS FROM MY NEW BOOK CALLED AN IMPOSSIBLE LOVE, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!