The Last Of Them. . .

A/N: I apologize for not updating for so long, I've been really busy! I will be updating regularly now (hopefully). Also, this imagine is different. Sorry, but there's no you in this one...that sounded so mean SORREH HARREH! 

You'll see what I mean! 

Louis got up the next morning. He wasn't looking forward to the day, though he should've because he was seeing his best friends after a month. He quickly got ready and didn't even bother eating anything. 

It was turning into fall, where the sun started hiding more and the leaves started changing colours. Most of the leaves were falling, as well. The wind swooshed into his ear and he squinted.

Louis then spotted his 4 friends, (Yes, Zayn as well,) from across from where he was, and he smiled and sat in front of them all. 

"Hey boys, long time no see, eh?" Louis chuckled.

None of them responded. The only sound to be heard was Louis' laughter and the wind. 

"I brought you boys something," He said, taking out something from his coat pocket. They were bracelets. Each with something important written on them. He put each bracelet in front of them. "Here, you go. I made yours all green and blue, Niall. It was hard to find the colours. Do you like it?" 

Niall didn't answer. Instead, he stayed silent. Harry and Liam reminisced about the past events and Zayn laid there, just nothing outta him. Louis sighed and he pursed his lips. 

"It was all so fun," Louis smiled as he stared up at the sky. "All those concerts, interviews, signings. . .and doing it all with you guys especially; I wish we could go back there." 

He almost swore he heard laughter from Harry. His heart clenched and he gulped. 

"One more song? All together? I don't want us to leave without anything." Still no response. "How about we sing Torn? The very first song we all sang as a group, and the very last song we'd all sing. . . all five of us." 

Trees were ruffling and leaves were flying. 

"I'm torn. I'm all out of faith. This is how I feel." Louis' voice suddenly croaked and the crack in his voice was so visible, he just stopped. 

Louis stared down at his four very best friends tombstones as he took in a deep breath. "It's crazy. I never thought that I'd be the last of us. I never thought that we'd end. . .we were all going to stay forever young. . .wasn't that the plan?" 

He closed his eyes as all the flashing memories from the year of 2010 all the way up to then came. The X Factor, the tours, all the interviews, the drama. It was all just so much. 

"It's not the end. I'll see your face again. Nothing's fine, I'm torn. . ." Louis again softly sang as he started walking out of the graveyard. 

Beside their own tombstones, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn all screamed for Louis. 

"Louis! We're here!" Zayn screamed, as the tears streamed down his face. 

"Please don't forget us, Louis," Niall cried. 

"Come back, Lou, we miss you. . ." Harry's lips quivered. 

Liam didn't say anything. Nor did he do anything. He just stared at his best friend walk away from them, and when he knew for sure that Louis was gone, all the boys looked at each other. 

"I guess this is it." Harry whispered. 

"It might be the end of One Direction, but never the end of our friendship." Liam said, looking down. 

"Don't forget about me," Niall silently cried. "I love you boys too much to let you go. Please don't go!" 

"Niall-" 

"The memories, the fights, the laughter; I'm not ready to let that go!" Niall cried. "Please don't let me go." 

"Niall," Zayn cried and they all wrapped their arms around Niall. 

"We might not have ended our lives off at a good note with each other, but trust me, we will never forget each other." Harry said. 

"I love you." Liam said.

"Us, too," Zayn smiled. 

They all looked at each other one more time, before fading away into the cold, fall, night. And that was it. That was the end. Life went on for others and for some, it didn't. 

But the memory for these special boys would always carry on. . .

A/N: I LITERALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW WHAT DID I JUST WRITE? AKJFHAKJDHFLKADJHFLKSJHFLKJSHLKJFDHSLKFHLSKJDHF

Please comment if this made you cry :(((((