The Nutella Bottle

You were walking through the store in search for the Nutella bottle. Yes, the. There was only one special one you wanted. 

No, they don't all look or taste the same. 

They don't. 

Don't be confused, I'm telling you they don't.

When you spotted the Nutella bottle, your face lit up and you ran towards it, tripping an old lady or two. 

"Um, excuse you." Somebody said as soon as you touched it. 

"Me?" You said. 

"Yeah, you. Excuse you." The boy said. 

"Excuse me?" You asked shaking your head. 

"Yes! You! Move!" He exaggerated his hand movements which caught you off guard a bit so you moved. Not before taking the bottle, though. 

"Well soooorry." 

"Wait what the hell why did you take it?" He said gesturing at the bottle. 

"What's your problem? I legit don't understand anything you're-" 

"Oh, Y/N, I see you've already met my friend's son." Your mom out of nowhere came up beside you. "You weren't supposed to meet him til two weeks after, but an early visit is always fun." 

"Wait, this is Y/N?" The boy's eyes widened. "She stole my Nutella bottle!" 

"What?!" You squealed. "I had me eye on this bottle for longer than you can imagine!" 

"Um, no, obviously not if I had longer." 

Your mom sighed. "Louis, meet Y/N. Y/N, meet Louis. I'm going to regret this meet-up." 

And just like that she disappeared (??). 

"Well. . . bye!" You said, running away with the bottle. Even though you knew that in two weeks, more shit was going to happen. 

A/N: SORRY THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE I JUST WANNA SAY IN THE TIME I HADN'T UPDATED I ALREADY REACHED 6.3K AND IM SHAKING CAUSE THAT'S SO MUCH TO ME AND IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I WANNA CRY BUT I WANNA SQUEAL SO IM BASICALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

YES I DID TYPE THAT ALL OUT UGH. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)