He turns the Radio

A/N: IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, I'M BACK IN THE WRITING MOOD AND SHOULD BE UPDATING THIS EVERYDAY NOW! 

You were cooking something for your boyfriend, Louis, and dancing. Without music. You always did this, and Louis always thought it was weird, but he got used to it because the both of you were then living with each other. 

Instead, you were humming and swaying your hips. That's when you felt hands snake around your waist, and a chin rest on your shoulder. You knew it was Louis, because who else?

"What song are you humming this time, Y/N?" He asked and you could feel his smile. 

"It's a tune I'm making up as it goes on. I wouldn't remember it." You said, turning the stove off to let the meal cool down. 

You turned around, facing Louis, and hugged him. He immediately hugged back. 

"I say this time, we actually put the radio on, yeah? We bought a radio but never use it," He chuckled and you grinned. 

"Okay, let's put it on," 

He released you from his arms, walking over to the radio and cranked it up. It was so loud, you couldn't hear yourself hum. You were unsure of what the neighbours would say, but at that moment, it didn't matter because you were with Louis. 

(A/N: AGAIN, PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, THANKS!) 

"Come on, come on, turn the radio on," The singer, Sia, sang. 

Louis 'danced' his way over to you and grabbed your hands. You smiled and went along with the flow he was going with. 

You both couldn't dance, but again, it didn't matter because you both had each other. 

"Hit the dance floor, I got all I need," 

You laughed as Louis pulled you closer. The song was giving you vibrations and vibes and feelings you couldn't explain, and just being there with Louis felt like an another world. 

He pecked your lips and you both rested your foreheads against each other with the song playing loudly in the background. 

A/N: OKAY, THIS IS IMPORTANT: 
               -So, as you all know, all the rights in this book reserve to me, correct? Most of the ideas                      in this imagine book I really like, so I might be using them for my books. 

Please do not steal any ideas from this book. It's simply for reading, thank you. 

THAT'S IT, THANK YOU!