Lousha's Court Case

a/n: let me explain...i made this imagine for myself because of what happened today, Louis getting arrested and stuff. 

I couldn't stop crying because Louis looked absolutely broken and panicked. 

LISTEN: NONE OF THIS WAS HIS FAULT WHATSOEVER. HE DEFENDED HIMSELF AND HONESTLY, IT WAS THE FUCKING PAPS FAULT. YOU DON'T GET INTO SOMEONE'S BUSINESS LIKE THAT. 

his court case is on the 29th of March and I imagined what would happen if I went there...

Louis' going to court today. He's not excited.

Ayesha's also going to court today. She's more than just excited.

Being a big fan of the famous boyband, Ayesha promised herself a while ago that she would do anything to defend her boys when they needed it. She's seen the video, she knows what happened. Louis was not at fault and she's going to expose.

Ayesha gets everything ready. Her suit and matching tie, with a big matching briefcase and hair, well, when does she do anything to her hair? Today's going to be the day she'll finally prove a point, and the day she'll finally roast people who deserve to be roasted.

A couple hours later spent in a car trying to somehow sensationally calm her nerves and excitement, they all reached the court. Taking a deep breath, she gets out of the car and stares at the big building in front of her.

LA SUPERCOURTSIDE.

Louis on the other hand, has already done the truth promise. He's not digging this at all, and though people are all claiming that he's not at fault, he can't help but feel disappointed in himself.

He shouldn't but he does. There's no worse feeling than feeling disappointed in yourself but you aren't as forgiving as others are to yourself.

"Side B, what's your case?" The Judge asks and the opposing side's lawyer steps in front and nods his head.

"We have charged presses against Louis for assault. We've claimed that he's punched the two other girls and has left a huge scar," He says, pulling out his briefcase.

Louis frowns. But I didn't do that! He thinks. What does he remember, though? The only thing running through his mind was panic and hysteria. He didn't think, he just reacted.

"As you can see here, Louis' clawing the girls off-"

Suddenly, the huge doors open and a young girl stands just in front of it. She's dressed up in a suit with a large briefcase in her right hand.

Everyone is silent and the Judge looks confused. Louis can't help but wonder if this is what usually happens at court- he doesn't know, he's never been before.

"I OJBECT!" The girl yells as she walks down the long aisle with all eyes on her. She walks with pride and what seems to be a...smirk? She stands in front of Louis' lawyer.

The Judge narrows her eyes at this in anger. "Girl, what are you doing here? Secu-"

The girl holds up her hand though. "No need for that, I bribed them all with the remaining small chocolates I had. You owe me more after I win this case,"

Everyone goes silent once again and she knows she has everyone's attention. With just a matter of words, she can win everyone over and Louis would definitely win the case.

"Who are you?" The Judge says raising her voice.

The girl with messy hair and a big suit shrugs. "The name's Ayesha, but a lot of my friends call me A-Yes-Ha. It's your pick to which one you'd like to call me."

"Are you from here?" Everyone's baffled, the Judge doesn't even know what to say.

Ayesha shakes her head. "No, sir."

The Judge exhales deeply and lowers her eyes at her. "Ma'am," She corrects.

"No, Ma'am," Ayesha says. "I'm from Canada."

Damn, Canadians. Always winning arguments with us. The old lady thinks in her head.

"I am here to defend my case," Ayesha sets her briefcase down on the small desk behind her.

Louis' lawyer steps up and is about to poke her on the shoulder when she looks at him with raised eyebrows. "Oh, please, I can justify this better than you can. Hush."

He stays quiet at that and sheepishly looks around. He didn't really have anything to defend against, he was simply going to lie with fake proof which could've potentially gotten them into bigger problems.

"In here, I have all the proof you'll need to charge the girls guilty," Ayesha announces while opening the briefcase. Louis' about to take a peak in when she suddenly slams the portfolio shut and looks at everyone with a slight sheepish smile. "Wrong proof, this is all my Lousha proof."

Out of nowhere, she pulls out another briefcase and pulls out files and a DVD case.

"Here you go. All the proof you'll need." Ayesha says proudly and throws the files up at the Judge.

Everyone then begins to finally realize what's happening and the quiet murmurs begin. The expression twists on the judge's face says it all when Ayesha sees that she closes the files.

She's about to win.

"This...this..."

"Is unacceptable!" The opposing lawyer baffles. Ayesha rolls her eyes at this and Louis watches closely for her next actions. "You can't simply let a small child barge in and let her win the case!"

Ayesha begins picking at her nails while thrusting her nails up in the air. This is ridiculous, they're just being butthurt. "Buuuuut, I already have."

"No, you-"

"Please, do defend your case then," She raises an eyebrow at the two girls behind the small lawyer. They glare at her and look around, not having anything to say.

"I believe we've won, then." Ayesha looks at the Judge.

"I decide who wins."

"Yeah, she decides who wins!"

From her briefcase, Ayesha grabs a huge ladder and places it on the Judge's huge desk. She climbs it and grabs the big mallet.

"I didn't come here all the way from Toronto to not win Louis' case," She mutters to herself and then shouts, "By order in the court, you're all set free. Fly, little birds!"

Both lawyers stand looking shocked. Louis still doesn't understand what's happening, but he's not paying anything so he doesn't seem to mind at all.

When no one moves, she rolls her eyes and slams the mallet harder. "BYE?!"

The murmurs and mutters are once again heard while everyone's headed out of the court. The only people who didn't leave were the two cases. Packing her ladder and briefcases back in her one big briefcase, Ayesha gets ready to leave when Louis' lawyer runs up to her.

"A-No-Ha, right?"

"Yes-ha," Ayesha corrects.

"Right, that was unbelievable!"

The lawyer attempts to win her over as Louis' new lawyer- he hates the job- but she makes up an excuse to get out the horrid place.

"Sorry, fam, I have a plane to catch." She shrugs and Zayns.

Louis looks at the ground looking perplexed. She didn't look at him once. She didn't even talk to him. She defended him and left... 

a/n: in case you don't know what happened  basically, this one paparazzi guy was getting in his face and louis started pushing him back lightly and then the paps guy tripped over himself causing louis to fall and then the media made it look as if it was his fault. he's not going to jail, he's been bailed don't worry <-- yes, i copied and pasted that from my comment LOl