Chapter 1

Torn Between Two| A Janoskians Fanfic

Chapter 1:

It was the last day at school, and summer was just hours away. Just hours till my best friend Mia and I flew to the other side of the world so we could get away from this place. This place literally drives us insane. The people, our school, it's just awful here

. Plus, there aren't any cute guys. We definitely need two months away from here.

Finally the bell rang and it was time to leave school. Mia and I ran out of our classroom and jumped into my car. We drove to my place for a quick snack and some last minute packing, as we had some spare time.

I think Mia was more excited as I was as she was finally gonna spend some time with her brother, who she hasn't seen in five years. She literally talks about him all the time. She says how proud she is of him and how far he's gotten in the past two years. And if you didn't already get the gist, he is Daniel (Skip) from the Janoskians.

I must say, he is quite the attractive lad if I do say so myself. But so is his friend Beau. But it isn't like I'm gonna have a relationship with either of them. After a 45 minute drive, we arrived at the airport. Mia received a text from Skip.

From: Skip😜

Heeeyy sis, let me know when the plane takes off and when it lands! See you and Tiegan soon!! xx

As we boarded our flight, I started to get super excited. "Mia, I can't believe I am gonna meet the Janoskians!!!!" I said smiling. "You better not be using me as a way to get closer to the boys.." she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not. I'd never do that." She seemed to ignore my comment and we continued to enter the plane.