Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

"NO. NO EXAMINATION." Mia shouted. She grabbed all the luggage and ran out and got onto a lift (elevator). She finally reached the arrivals part and standing there in front of her was her brother, Skip. She dropped all the bags, and ran into his arms. They both shared a long, warm, sibling like hug. Tears soaked into each others hoodies. Mia could even smell Skip's musk cologne.

They released from the hug, and smiled. But then Tiegan came into her mind and she explained this to Skip. "Sis, she's gone. Get that through your head." Skip said. "Let me show you what she looks like..." Mia said while searching through her camera roll. "Here she is, look" she said. "DAAAYUMM" Skip shouted. "She's beautiful" he said.

They both glanced at each other. "I tried texting her, and no reply" said Mia. "Listen, once they find her, we can fly her over to Australia. We have to go!! Our flight is in an hour!! The boys are waiting back home. Please don't ruin this for me, it's been five years." he said.

While crying, Mia got up and Skip directed her towards the boarding area. Meanwhile, I was actually roaming the airport, looking for someone. I had no thought of turning my phone on. I walked towards a flight clerk and booked the next available flight to Melbourne, hoping Mia might be on there.