Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

After a while, we eventually found our seats, but they seemed to be taken up by a couple. "Sorry, but those are our seats" I explained. The couple gazed over at us and ignored my statement. I said it again, yet this time Mia joined in at the end and agreed with a "yeah." I got frustrated immediately.

"Mia, come with me. We are going to complain and hopefully get a new seat, I mean, this plane is massive." We grab our suitcases and walk our way through the aisles, trying our best not to hit people but that was impossible.

We find an air hostess and address the situation to her. "Hi, um...our seat has been taken up by a couple and they refuse to move." She looks at us, smiles, and then says "well that's just too bad kids. Ill check and see if there are any available seats left." We stood there, pretty much blocking the entrance and we caused a lot of distress among the passengers.

"Sorry for being so long, let me direct you to your seats." said the hostess. We followed her up through the galley and reached a staircase. We grabbed our luggage and made our way to the top. 'First class' was written on a silver placard and we smiled. "Free upgrade?!" Mia said with happiness. "Sure if you wanna call it that...?" said the hostess before walking downstairs to say the announcements.

"Welcome aboard Qatar airlines flight to Melbourne. I am your hostess and we hope you enjoy the flight. Please prepare for takeoff." We immediately smile and put on our seatbelts. The plane takes off, and within the next hour we fell asleep.