Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Weeks passed and the trip to Melbourne was coming to an end. Mia and Luke obviously had a connection, but on the other hand, I have two guys that like me, Beau and Skip. I was sat on the couch thinking about who I should choose, when Mia called me up to the spare room.

"Tiegan, come here, we need to have a word!" She shouted. "No need to shout Mia, the whole neighbourhood can hear you now!!" Jai said, looking frustrated. I walked up the stairs, went down the hall, and walked in the door on the right, the spare room. This is the room that Mia and I are staying in. It has a set of bunk beds and quite a small wardrobe, which is hard for us, as we have so many clothes.

"Sit down" Mia said. I knew this wasn't going to be good. "As you know, Skip has feelings for you. But as you also know, I'm your best friend...right?!" She said with confusion as I nodded my head. "Ok, well Skip is my brother and if you're dating him, it will get between our friendship."

"Ok first of all, you don't choose who I like. And second, you need to understand that it wouldn't." As I said that I rolled my eyes and she replied saying "Whatever, just wait and see." I was so confused. We have been friends for ages and we've always agreed on how we should be sisters. If I married Skip, id be her sister. Maybe she doesn't want to be...