one plus one

hey guys updating so yeah the chapter is based on 1+1 by beyonce I freakin love that song :) check it out. So here it is my #Love_Birds ♡♥ yall , spread the peace - Mia

Kendra POV

I cant believe it.

Me - Roc!??!

Chres - * smiled * Im always here for you

Me - * Ran and hugged him * Im sorry for what I said earlier I really didint mean it I was just mad.

Chres - Its ok its ok , im here now everything is over. * rubs her back *

Me - Kota did he hurt you......Koda?

Chres - Oh my god he gave her the orange juice.!!!

I ran over to her side picked her up and rushed her to the car. Chres got in the front , and I had kota with me in my lap in the back.

Me - Come on Kota stay with me , come one * hitting her cheeks * DRIVE FASTER CHRES!

Chres - IM TRYING DANG..

Me - Your ok kota your going to be just fine sweety.

we pulled up to the hospital we got out. Then Kota eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Chres - * carrying Kota * SOMEONE HELO MY DAUGHTERS DYING * crying

People rushed and put Kota on a strecher.

Me - BABY!!!!! BABY!!!!!! NO!!!!!!

I was kicking and screaming because Chres was holding me back.

Me - GET OF ME AHHH!!!!! * crying * * calms down

Chres - Its ok were going to be ok. Kota is going to be just fine Kenny

Me - * crying into Chres chest , falls to the ground , with Chres still holding her in his lap. *

Chres - Shh shh shh

Me - * crying *

~ 30 minutes later ~

Chresanto POV

We were at home with still no news. The doctor said she was in critical condition because she drunk almost the whole cup. Kendra was still in the bathroom. Whas taking her so long ima give her 10 more minutes.

If she not coming out im going in.

Kendra POV

Im so drained from crying my daughters in critical condition because that DOG and Daniel im tired of freakin living if my daughter dies I dont know im just gonna.........

I got up from the ground and opened the medicene cabinet. Im tired of living if I stay living I dont know what im gonna do. Im done. I tried getting the cap off while I was crying.

Me - UGHH I CANT GET THE CAP OFF

Chresanto POV

Kendra - UGHH I CANT GET THE CAP OFF

Oh no please dont let her do what I think shes do-

Kendra - UGHH

I shot up from the couch ran upstairs and banged on the door locked. I kicked the door down and grabbed the pills out her hand. Letting them hit the floor.

Kendra - LOOK WHAT YOU DID AHH!!!!

She is really sad over this oh god. She was hitting me in my chest , every hit getting weaker , she was trying to pick them off the floor she put two in her mouth.

I grabbed her and slid down the wall. I put my fingers in her mouth and got them out when she bit me.

Me - Ahhh kendra!!!

Kendra - I WANNA DIE NOOOO!!!!!

Me - NOO YOU CANT LEAVE ME shhhh its ok shes going to be fine.

Kendra - * calmed down , fell asleep *

I grabbed Kenny and put her in the bed , I put on my coat and left out the house to heather house. To see if Daniel was still there. I walked through the door and

Daniel was no where to be found.