Dog Days Are Over

hey guys updating again in the same day SCORE lol so Enjoy :) and yall gone see Kayla POV I know its been a long time she been A wall but yall gone know why and the chapter song is called " Dog Days Are Over " by " Florence and the Machine " ( my fav band :) ). So #Love_Birds please like it :) ♡♥ yall , spread the peace - Mia

Kendra POV

I woke up from the strangest dream it was about Kayla she looked so depressed it wasint even funny. It seemd like she was calling for help...... The phone started ringing so I picked it up

Me - Hello

( hospital clerk )

HC - Hi is this Kendra Rodriguez ( You know im black LMAO )

Me - Yes.......whats wrong...??

HC - Oh nothing your daughter can come home today just come pick her up , sign some papers and your free to go.

Me - * happy * Ok thank you......bye bye

I put my phone and and got off the bed and did my happy dance. I looked to my side and Chres was gone. Where that fool go this time. I picked up my phone and called him no answer UGHH.

Voicemail

Me - PICK UP YOUR PHONE BETTER BE WITH THAT HEATHER IF YOU ARE IM DONE!!!! I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!

I threw my phone at the wall. I put on some clothes brushed my teeth , and sprinted out the house in my car. I had a black bmw fresh and so clean lmao. I hopped in and arrived at the hospital.

I walked in and went to her room she was up watching tv

Me - Its the fun police ( lol got it from T.I

Kota - MOMMY!!!

Me - In the flesh.

Kota - * giggled * Wheres daddy?

I froze just the thought of him made me mad.

Me - Sweety daddy is somewhere handling buisness.

Kota - * nodded *

I hated lying to my daughter , her father is the defintion of stupid and I hate that about him. Next minute hes sweet the other he cussing you out whats up with him like......wow

Me - Were going to get you out of here then we can get some Wendys cool?

Kota - Cool * smiled *

Me - K le-

My phone went off hoping it was Chres it was the exact oppisite Kayla.

Me - Wassup

Kayla - * breathing heavly * Kenny.Come.Get.Me

Me - Wait whats wrong

Kayla - Craig.Hit.Me. I think hes go- Ahhhhhh!!!!

BEEP

What the freak is going on ughh I have to be captain save a woman AGAIN.

Me - Cmon Kota we gotta go.

I said while putting on her jacket and her footies.

kota - Why you-

Me - Jusg come ok

Kota - * nodded *

Me - K lets go , Aunt Kayla needs us

Kota - YAY AUNTIE

Me - I laughed yea auntie

I sighned papers and was in the car I was speeding to Kayla house and when I got in the driveway. I told Kota to stay in the car she was old enoungh. I locked the doors before I got out and gave her my phone to keep her occupied.

I ran to their door , because craig and her lived together. I bangd on the door , no response, Shoot I kicked that door down. I walked in and heard screaming upstairs. Nahh I know he not hitting my homie Kayla.

I bust through they door , to see Kayla on her knees letting that punk hit her.

Me - HOLD UP NAHH BRA ITS NOT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT HOMIE.

I ran over to him and kicked him where it hurts I grabbed Kayla by the arm dragging her out she was knocked out dang he got her good. He tried hitting me but I sent a blow to his face knocking him out cold.

I put Kayla in the backseat. Kota asked questioned but I told her she was trying on makeup for halloween she said ok. I pickednup Kota put her in her play pen went back 2 the car and dragged Kayla into my room.

I opend the door to see a scared , mad , looking roc sitting on the wall.