Each coming night

hey guys um sorry took so long .....I guess but um yeah heres the chapter and this chapter is based on a song called " each coming night " check it out now #Love_Birds on with the story ♡ yall - Mia

Kendra POV

I woke up in a white room where was I , I slowly cracked my eyes open , to see Chresanto , Ray , and Jacob

Me - Guys where am I , what happened to me?

Chresanto - you um you * continusly sobs *

Jacob * Crying *

Ray - since nobody can pull their self together im sorry to tell you but Desire is dead * cries * and you h-have brain d-damage on the right side of your skull * cries harder * I already lost one I dont want to lose you too Kendra I love you so much please dont die please for your brother.

Kendra * crying * dont worry I will never leave you , dont er say that im going to get better before you know it alright * nodds his head * and as for you 2 stop crying it will all get better I promise alright.

Jacob / Chres - ok

Kendra - ok now someone goget the doctor im sure they want to run some tests.

Jacob - ill go

Ray - im bout to go to the cafeteria , yall want something?

Me - no thanks

Chres - yea can I get a pepsi

Ray - yea ill be right back

wow Ray looks really bad I was lying when I said I was gonna get better , I really dont know because when you have brain damage you neer get better unless you get physical therapy for the rest of your life. I saw Chres staring at me and crying.

Me - there there its going to be ok * I laid his head on my shoulder and said * its gonna be just fine

i laid my head on his and looked sraight ahead. I hope nothings extremly wrong I dont want to leave them , then me and Desire would be gone , and it would just be Kayla left wheres Kayla.,,.......nevermind ill ask later.

Doc - hi Kendra , how you feeling?

Me - my head kind of hurts and um yeah thats it

Doc - have you been hurting lately ot physically or emotionally lately?

Me - yes a lot actually

Doc - ok we will run some test and we will be back shortly.

Me - ok thank you

**********

Ray - there you go man * hands Chres his soda *

Jacob - sorry went to the bathroom to think.

30 minutes later

Doc - ok there appears to be good news and bad news which first?

Me - id rather bad news first * I sighed *

Doc - ok I dont know how to put this but......you have cancer

Me - oh my god.....ok good news * I said crying *

Doc - well will do Kiema Therapy , and radiation , but you might not pull through im so sorry.

with that he walked out the hospital.

Me - * crying histerrically *

Ray - its gonna be alright , your gonna be ok , were gonna be ok

Kendra - * crying * no im not going to be ok , no matter what im not gonna make it through , im so sorry I have to leave you guys like this

after that everybody hugged me it seems wrong to say , but I dont think im going to live to see next year.