Its All Over

Hey guys updating for the last time on this book. So um yeah there will be a book 3 and that will be the last book to the trilogy. But I have more very great books that you can read. Follow me never know I might wake up when book 3 ends and have some ideas. Or I might wake up and have an idea for a been story so just stay tuned I'm not giving up on you guys I love y'all #Love_Birds., spread the peace , and enjoy the last chapter of BOOK 3 - Mia

Kendra POV

I was on my way to my cousin Jeremy house I don't have his number but I hope he understand my decision.

I really loved Chres but it all went down the drain I really did not trust him afterwards even though he saved me, and killed Daniel I was still not fully won over.

He should have known that but he was so dumb to realize. He lost the best thing he would ever have in his life.

That's me. I pulled up to a Wendy's I was extra hungry dude. I should wake up Kayla see if she want something.

Me - * shaking Kayla * Kayla!!!!

Kayla - WHAAATT!!!!

Me - DON'T CATCH NO ATTITUDE!!!!....want something from Wendy's.?

Kayla - Duhhh

She jumped out this car so fast. I could not do nothing but laugh. We held hands as we walked because Kayla was still kind of weak.

We sat down and I asked her what she wanted while I was walking up there I saw a familiar face.

I focused harder oh my God It's Desire. I pulled my hair out of It's bun and let my curly locks sprawl all over my face.

I really don't need her to know I'm leaving I rather tell her over phone. I know stupid but she can talk you to death.

I was the 2 one in line with Desire right behind me, seems like she was eying me. The line scooted up.

Me - May I have a Chocolate shake , and a number 8

Person - Small, Medium., Large.

Me - Small. Can I add a number 3 with a medium sprite.

Person - OK that will be 10.45

I handed her the money and kept my head down when I walked away. I sat down across from Kayla.

I'm not going to tell her I saw Desire because knowing Kayla she will call here name loud.

I saw Desire turn around and sit at the table at the far right from us.

Kayla - OMG DESIRE....

I put my head down so fast. She screamed out and ran over, I had to sneeze so bad.

I couldn't hold it I sneezed so loud she recognized it.

Desire - Kendra??

Chresanto POV

I sat on Kendra bed holding her ring in my fingers I have to sign it by tomorrow. I sighed and cried.

I know a grown man crying but when you lose the love of your life you....you don't act like yourself anymore.

Why did she have to leave me I thought she forgave me. I thought really wrong. I threw the ring on the ground.

Man forget her if she really loved me she would've never left me in the first place. So she can do whatever she like.

I jumped up from the bed and started throwing things I pushed the dresser open I slide everything off the nightstand me and her once shared.

I tore the curtains. I punched the wall and slid down it look at me ima monster and will always be one.

I have to get Kendra back even if I have to travel across the world to find her.

??? POV

So they think they can kill my brother and get away with it they must be stupid.

I'm After y'all.

Kendra August

Chresanto August

Your Dead.

__________________________________________

THAT'S A RAP GUYS I HAD FUN WRITING FOR YOU GUYS

LOOK OUT FOR THE TRILOGY AUGUST 1 2013!!!

LOVE Y'ALL SPREAD THE PEACE BYEEE