For The Best

hey guys updating and OMG 319 reads on the purge I truly do ♡♥ u guys lol but um now on with the story ENJOY :) ♡♥ yall , spread the peace - Mia

Kendra POV

I was in my room thinking I think its time to let chres go we need to go our seperate ways this marriage is just not working im sorry chres but I think we need to get a divorce.

I called his cell phone no answer I was going to tell him the mean way but whats the use , I left a voicemail.

Me - Chres if your listening I think its time we get a divorce. Its obvious were both not ready and I just want to be friends. I really hope you understand if you dont oh well. So by the time you by the house I will be gone I already changed my cell number. you dont need to know where im going im not leaving the state just trying to go somewhere to clear my head. I hope you understand my decision Chresanto I really do , I will always love you as a friend. The relationship wouldint last anyway , bye

I hung up I grabbed my suitcase took one last look at the house I spent the most funnest days with until this happened I tapped Kayla because she was sleep , and I got in the drivers seat while she got in the back.

she must be stressed I put the key in the ignition I liked chresanto but I did not love him in that way at all. I took this long to realize that. Ever sense I saw him with Heather I wasint mad I was just surprised. Ever since that day I gradually started losing feelings for him.

He started to notice and I think thats why he went with Heather but I dont care anymore we were never ment to be. God put me in a challenge I overcomed it and now he wants me to take the next path of life , and thats exactly what im going to do.

Chresanto POV

I was at my moms house trying to clear my head , I hopped in the shower did my hygiene stepped out and out on some basketball shorts and my shirt. I walked downstairs because my mom was cooking her world famous meals I loved.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek and dug into my plate , before she stopped me.

Mom - Boy , say grace.

Me - Opps my bad ma.

I said grace and I started eating , my mom was done so I left I kept on eating when I was done I had to wash the dishes. I finished and I went upstairs my phone buzzed telling me I had a missed call. Man I had a voicemail from.....Kendra.

I pressed listen and her calm voice came onto the machine , I listened to every word she said my heart shattered into a million peices. I hurried up and gathered my things I drove to the house. I walked up to the room.

All her things were gone and all that was left of her was her red lipstick she always used to put on. I held it to my chest I looked on the bed and saw a stack full of papers. The Divorce papers.

My ring was on the top and I just stared my wife is gone and its all my fault.