Seven Devils

hey guys its me :) and um yeah im updating at 12:00 in the a.m so be thankful aight?? lmao but um yeah the chapter is based on the song " Seven Devils " by " Florence and the Machine " I suggest listen while read really good song. Florence and the machine in one of my personal favorite bands , but anywayz VOTES idc bout comments you knownda drill lol. ENJOY :) #Love_Birds , ♡♥ yall , spread the peace - Mia

Kendra POV

MORNING

I woke up sweating from head to toe , like god I hope that really does not happen in real life. I will 4 real give up on life , if something happened to my baby. I looked at the clock 5:30 I have to get up for work , oh yeah I work as a accountint at DM Associates ( made up ) I got up did my hygiene and then put on my black pencil skirt , White ruffel top , and my black heels. I flat ironed my hair , and got my purse.

I walked downstairs and fixed me some breakfast and for Dakota I fixed her some Macaroni because shes too young to be eatin bacon and stuff , like what if she choke , and shes alergic to orange juice. So I have nothing but stuff in the fridge other from orange juice me and roc have orange juice I our room so she wont be tempted to drink it.

I ate then I put roc food in the microwave I left a note and walked out the door , hopefully I dont go blood on this clerk cause she beyond trifilin.

Daniel POV ( uh oh lol just read peoples )

Yall thought I was gone huh?? well......yall wrong ive been watching they everymove and trying to put my plan in action , but nows not the time lemme give them letters or warnings that I will be coming soon their little family will be dead in no less that 3 days.

Then I will have Kendra all to myself just give me time. I have little Dakota wrapped around my finger , shes alergic to orange juice hmm

Author - YOU WOULDINT

Daniel - MIA GET OUT OF HERE

Author - you are not doing that to that innocent girl

Daniel - watch me and whos stopping me your fingers

Author - you probably though right

Chres - can yall just shutup im trying to sleep here

Daniel - shutup retarted spiffy

Chres - get it right phsyco @SPIFFY_THO

Daniel - watever you next den -_-

Chres - What was that

Daniel - who you finna try!!!!

Chres - shut the f-

Kendra - ENOUGH STORY!!!

Author - FINE -_-

See what I did there lmao

* still Daniel POV *

I hopped on my computer looking on Kendra job looking at the sculptures. Her office was all the way at the top like what??? How im supposed to get up there -_-.

Guess ima have to find out.

Chresanto POV

I woke up I walked down the hallway to see Dakota watching tv , this girl is too much. I bathed her and saw something on the news , at the twin towers. ( author - ok since they like in L.A ima switch it up to the twin towers there and thats where Kendra at ok this gone be intense )

Oh my god I saw a plane hit into the 1st building please dont let another hit into the other. I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note with kendra on it. I looked into the microwave I found Macaroni for Dakota and a breakfast for me.

Kendra POV

I was working when I heard something shake I looked out the window and saw smoke from the 1st tower I screamed and then I hid under my desk. Then I heard the intercome

??? - Its alrighr guys its just the other building were safe jusy stay put and stay calm finish your work

I slowly rose up from my desk and started back on my work 20 minutes flew by , still nothing guess theirs nothing to worry bout. I looked up and saw something in the distance looked like a plane from afar, I slowly backed up it was coming closer.

Me - AHHHHHHHHHH

I grabbed my phone and I was in the elevator I made it to the 94 floor. I got out and ran yelling I felt and lous BOOM the whole building swayed and then I fell to the ground. Smoke filled the air , and all I thought was im not going to make it were all going to die.

I picked up my phone and called roc.

Roc POV

as I was eating breakfast I heard a boom come from the TV

News reporter - THE SECOND TOWER HAS BEEN HIT , ITS BEEN HIT

I dropped my fork on my plate and my throat started to knot up my phone stared ringing WIFEE Came up on my phone oh god.

Me - HELLO??!!

Kendra POV

Roc - HELLO??!!

Me - Roc IT JUST HIT I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO MAKE IT!!!! * panicking *

Roc - DONT SAY THAT YOUR GOING TO BE JUST FINE * lying , starts crying *

Me - ROC I DONT WANNA DIE , I DONT OH GOD AHHHHHH!!

Roc - KENDRA WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

oh god the 1st tower just fell please god dont let this happen.

Me - ROC THE 1ST TOWER JUST FELL OMG WERE GOING TO BE NEXT........ROCC I CANT BREATH * breathing low *

Roc - OK , OK CALM DOWN YOUR GOING TO BE FINE

Me - NO IM NOT OK , TELL DAKOTA I LOVE HER I REALLY LOVE YOU OK REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!

Roc - NO YOU CANT GO DO-

Me - ROC HELP NO AHHHHHHHH OH GOD OH-

BEEEP

Roc POV

The line cut off and the second building collapsed , she died this couldint no , AHHHHHH NOOOOOOO SOMEONE NOOOOO!!!!

I fell to the ground crying.

Kendra is gone