Expect The Unexpected

Theresa's POV:

"These are perfect!!" Lexxie squealed. We decided to go shopping for our shoes for prom now since prom is at the end of the month. My shoes are white platform wedges with a bow around the ankle, Taylor's shoes are black pumps with a strap around the ankle, Tiffany's shoes are red platform wedges with a bow around the ankle, Lexxie's shoes are light pink pumps, and Summer's shoes are baby blue pumps.

"I know right." I said when we paid for them. I grabbed the bag then went in my handbag for my phone.

John- Hey babe. You done yet?

Me - Yep we just finished. Meet me at the front

John - I'm already on my way baby. The girls are going back with the guys OK.

Me - Kay. I'm on my way now. Love you

John - Love you more.

I smiled and put my phone back in my handbag. This dress doesn't come with pockets. I smiled to myself and caught up with the girls.

"I see Josh. Later guys." Tiff said. She waved bye and walked over to Josh's car.

"Oh look there's Jake. I'll see you girlies later." Tay said. She hugged us then went to Jake's car.

"Joey!!" Lexxie squealed and practically ran to his car.

Now its just me and Sums.

"Ugh why are boys so slow?" She asked.

"No why are our Boys so slow." I said and we both laughed.

I looked up and saw Luke pull up in front of us.

"I'll see you later Tee. Bye babies." She said and rubbed my stomach.

"Later Summie." I said. She laughed and got in the car with Luke.

I groaned and sat on the curb. I was just sitting there rubbing my stomach for about 8 minutes when John's car pulled up in front of me. I sighed, stood up, and got in the car.

"Really John?!" I said raising my voice a little.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You told me you were on your way 10 minutes ago." I said and turned the other way so I was looking out the window instead of at him.

"I was I just had to go pick something up." He said.

"Something like what?" I asked.

Instead of answering I heard him pick something up. Then he moved over and pulled the hair from my neck and placed something cold on my neck. I looked down and saw a necklace was sitting comfortably.

"John I..." I said trailing off.

"Don't worry baby. It didn't cost me that much. Just $500." He said like it was no big deal.

"Its beautiful. I love it." I said admiring it.

It is my birthstone, Turquoise, with diamonds outlining the gemstone. Its a medium sized gemstone, its so pretty. I sighed happily and leaned back into him.

"I love you John." I said and looked up at him.

"I love you more Tee." He said and kissed my forehead. I grabbed his wrist and played with the gold Rolex watch I bought him today. Did I forget to mention that today is our 3 year anniversary?

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he started he car.

~An hour later~

"John we have been driving around for an hour and a half." I said.

"I know." He said and slowed the car down.

"Can we go home?" I asked. I watched as he stopped the car and looked at his phone. Someone obviously sent him a text.

"Yeah we going home now." He said and started driving.

"Yay." I said and sat back.

********

"You ready?" He said when we got to the door.

"For what?" I asked. He opened the door and everyone jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!"

I squealed and covered my mouth. I looked around and saw all of our friends and family.

"Surprised?" He asked me when we walked inside.

"I love it." I said and wiped a few tears away.

"Aww." I heard a few people say. I laughed and we came inside.

"I seriously did not expect this." I said

"Expect the unexpected!!" Summer said. I smiled and nodded.

'Expect the unexpected' I repeated to myself and smiled.