Panic Attack's

Theresa's POV:

I sat up and saw beige walls instead of my pink ones. Where am I? I got up and walked around. I got halfway to the door when something grabbed my leg. I turned around and saw John laying on the floor. He was cold and blue.

"JOHN" I screamed.

"No baby please don't leave me. I need you to help me with our baby. Please." I sobbed.

I held my hands to my stomach. My tears were clouding my vision and my sobs were the only thing I heard. I felt something warm on my hand. I looked down and saw blood on my hands and my bump was no longer there. "NO. NO. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled.

"TEE. TEE. BABY. WAKE UP." Mum yelled shaking me.

I jumped up, shaking and gasping for air.

"CAM. HELP. TEE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!!" Mum yelled.

Seconds later Dad ran into the room.

He pulled me up to stand up but my legs gave up when they touched so we ended up falling. Instead of me hitting the floor I fell in his lap.

He held me tightly in his arms and slowly rocked us back and forth.

"Its okay baby. Daddy's here. Don't worry. It was just a bad dream. Your okay. Think about the baby." Dad cooed to me.

I instantly stopped shaking, but I started crying.

"Guys you can go back to sleep." Dad said to everyone.

They all nodded and laid down.

"Daddy. Did I hurt the baby? What if I did? Oh no. What did I do?" I asked crying harder.

Cameron's POV:

I looked down at my smallest and youngest baby. She has tears running down her cheeks and it breaks my heart to see her like this.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Then I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Its okay. The baby is okay and so are you." I whispered since everyone but Lia is sleep.

I moved to stand but she whimpered.

"Daddy stay please." She whispered softly.

I nodded and she moved over. I laid down and she snuggled into my chest.

Lia laid on the other side of her.

"Goodnight baby." Me and Lia said in unison.

"Goodnight mummy goodnight daddy." She whispered.

Me and Lia wrapped our arms around her and within seconds they were both asleep.

I closed my eyes and let the dark consume me.

Theresa's POV:

I woke up to find a pair of strong arms and a pair of slightly strong arms wrapped around me.

I tried to wiggle out but I was stuck. "Daddy. Cant. Breathe!" I said in between breaths.

Since I was facing him I watched him open his eyes. He loosened his death grip on me then he closed his eyes. Then I wiggled out of mum's arms and ran to the En-Suite. I did my business then went back to sleep.

I woke up again to the bile rising up my throat. I jumped up and ran to the En-Suite.

Then I heard four sets of feet run after me.

By the time I sat down my face was halfway in the toilet and I was emptying my stomach.

I felt my hair go up and someone rub my back. Then my cabinet opened and the shower turned on.

When I was finished I turned around and saw Auntie Becky holding my hair, dad rubbing my back, mum fixing the water, and Aunt Mel going through my cabinet. I just threw myself on my dad.

"Daddy when is it gonna stop? I didn't even eat dinner last night!" I said. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Its okay baby." Dad said.

"Tee its normal for this to happen. It should be over by next month." Auntie Becky said.

"Okay look I got you some prenatal pills." Aunt Mel said.

"Okay baby get in the shower so you wont be late for school. The girls got your things out so don't worry about that." Mum said.

I nodded and stripped down as they walked out.

I found my phone and plugged it into the radio. I put on All About That Bass by Megan Trainer.

"Because you know i'm all about that bass, bout that bass no treble." I sang along while washing myself up.

Everyone in my family can sing. People tell me that I have a beautiful voice but I just give them that "shut the hell up" look.

I finished in the shower and got out. I dried off and walked into my room.

I grabbed my bra and thong and put them on. Then I grabbed the white tank top and hot pink sparkly shorts and slid them on. I saw the hair stuff and the makeup out. I quickly curled my hair and straightened my bangs. Then I put on sparkly hot pink eye shadow, mascara, black eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. I put on my earrings, bracelet, anklet, and rings. I grabbed my sparkly hot pink flats and a white headband and put them on.

I took my phone off the radio and walked to the window.

I grabbed a handful of skittles and threw them at his window. Seconds later he opened his window fully dressed in a white shirt and khakis.

"Hey meet me downstairs." I told him.

"Okay baby. Love you." He said leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Love you too." I said leaning over to peck him on the lips.

Then I moved back and closed the window.

I walked out my room closing the door behind me.

Then I walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey babe. Pregnancy looks good on you. Your glowing." Auntie Becky said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Becca." I said.

I walked up to the island and sat on my chair.

"Hey guys?" I said.

"Yeah baby?" Mum said looking up from the pan.

"Can I have a sleepover party later?" I asked them.

"A slumber party?" Mum corrected me.

"Well I mean it could be a slumber party. We would just never get to sleep." I said

"That depends. Who's gonna come?" Aunt Mel asked.

"The girls and the guys." I said taking a bite of my bacon.

Mum rarely ever let's us have a huge sleepover with the cheerleaders and football players.

"Yeah. I miss my step-kids." Mum said.

Mum calls all of our friends her step-kids. She "adopted" them the day we all became friends.

"Yay" I said after I finished my food.

"Oh yeah Tee I made you a doctors appointment after lunch." Auntie Becky said.

"Okay. See you after lunch Aunt Mel. See you guys later." I said grabbing my purse. I never have my book bag or my books yet I manage to keep an A+ average in all my classes.

"Bye Tee." They all said in unison.

~Read, Vote, Comment, Fan, and Love~