The Locker

Theresa's POV:

I woke up with a real bad headache.

I got up and got in the shower.

When I got out I put on hot pink shorts, a white tank top, and hot pink converse. I grabbed my phone and walked out my room pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"I'm leaving." I said when I got to the door.

"Me too." I heard the girls say.

Oh yeah I forgot they slept over last night.

Then the guys followed behind them.

The whole cheer leading team plus Natalie and the whole football team showed up last night. Even John.

"MUM WE ARE LEAVING." Tay yelled.

We are all walking to school since all of us are not gonna fit in the car. We walked for five minutes until the school came into view.

The girls have managed to keep me off topic for four periods.

Now I have Math

This is one of the classes that I have with Sums and Chris.

I walked in the room and saw Alice and John sucking face. That broke my heart. We just broke up and he's already moving on. I walked to my seat and saw Sums and Chris walk up to me and sat down.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey" they said in unison.

"Tee do you want me to go kick his ass for you?" Chris asked standing up.

"NO. Now sit and do your work." I said.

He sighed and sat down.

Class started and we had to copy something off the board.

It was quiet except for Mr. Melvin writing something.

"Babe. I'm happy that you finally broke up with that slut." Alice smirked looking at me.

Everyone in the class had their eyes on me.

Even Mr.Melvin. John just nodded, not even paying attention, but she kept going.

"I bet she doesn't even know who the bastards father is."She said.

"Yeah." He said.

Hearing him say that made my heart shatter.

"Alice stop! Tee you can be excused if you want." Mr. Melvin said giving me a small smile.

"I'm fine." I said quietly.

He nodded and started the lesson.

I looked up and saw John watching me.

I felt a hand on my thigh.

It's either Sums or Chris. I sit in the middle of both of them. I looked at Sums and she gave me a sad look. Then I looked at Chris and saw him glaring at his best friend.

I just put my head down and wished I was dead.

Johns POV:

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the room.

The only people here are me, Tee, Sums, Chris, and Alice.

I watched as Sums shook Tee awake and Chris explained to her that class is over.

I didn't wanna break up with her.

My friends Ben and Jerry (A/N: see what I did there) made a bet with me. If I can get in Alice's pants then I get to keep Tee.

If I don't then they get to do what they please to her. I wasn't gonna cheat on Tee so I decided to just break up with her. I looked at Alice and saw that she was texting someone.

"Class is over." I said.

"I know." She snapped.

I looked up at Tee and saw her staring at me. Then a tear rolled down her cheek. Sums wiped her tear and Chris pulled her into his arms and she cried on his shoulder.

Right before they left both Sums and Chris shot me a glare. Chris grabbed Tee's hand and walked her out. Then Sums walked up to me.

"Listen. I know you didn't wanna cheat on her but you could have explained to her why you guys broke up." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Get your head out your ass and go get your baby momma back." She whisper yelled.

"OK I will right now." I said.

She nodded and ran out the room.

"Are you coming or not?" Alice snapped again.

I sighed and walked over to her.

We walked down the hall and I saw Sums, Tiff, Tay, Lexxie, and Tee standing at the locker talking.

I saw Tee facing her locker.

We walked past her and out of nowhere Alice pushed Tee.

I watched as she hit the locker and slid down the side of it.

"TEE!!!" Sums and Tay shrieked. Then Lexxie and Tiff jumped on Alice and started hitting her. I looked down and saw blood under her. I looked at Tee.

"Help me please." She whispered.

Tyleshia's POV:

I placed my hands on the floor and felt the blood under my hands. I looked up and saw John standing there watching me.

"Help me please." I whispered.

He ran to me and picked me up.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHN. YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME. YOUR GIRLFRIEND. NOT THAT SLUT!!!" Alice yelled when Lexxie and Tiff were pulled off of her.

"You are NOT my girlfriend. I don't want you. I never did. I only got with you because my two friends made a bet with me." He said.

"I love Tee and our babies." He said.

I looked around and saw the crowd around us.

I used all my strength to lift my face up and see him like I would never see him again.

We pulled away and I let darkness consume me.

~Read, Vote, Comment, Fan, and Love~