Getting Ready

Theresa's POV:

Ugh. Where is my uniform?!?! Oh there it is!! I'm so slow sometimes. I have been running around my room for the last half an hour looking for it when it's been on my bedroom door the whole time. Wow. Am I that blind?

Anyway I grabbed it and put it on my bed.

"Awesome." I said as I noticed my mum washed and ironed it.

I am a cheer leader at my high school. I also happen to be the captain. My twin sister's Tiffany and Taylor are the co- captains. I have two hours to get to the school in time for the game and I'm nowhere near ready.

I walked out my room and down the hallway. My house is huge!! There are only two floors but there are a lot of rooms. Almost all of my family live in this house. My sister's, brother's, mum, dad, aunt's, uncle's, cousins, and my niece's and nephews. That's a lot of people.

I decided to go bother my sister Alexis. She's the oldest girl. I have 6 older sibling's (including my twin sisters) I walked into Lexxie room and heard her shower running. Oh well. I walked back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and plugged it into the radio in my En-Suite. I put on Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato. I love this song. Anyway I turned the volume all the way up and stripped down. I put my clothes in the dirty clothes bin. I got in the shower and did the usual thing. I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner then washed my body. I repeated everything one more time then got out.

I got out and wrapped a soft hot pink towel around my body and another one around my head. I walked out the En-Suite and into my room. I checked the time and saw that I have an hour left to get ready.

"TIFF, TAY GET OUT!!!" I yelled as Taylor and Tiffany walked in.

"Shut up and calm down." Tiff said.

"Yeah. We are triplets and we seen each other naked before anyway." Tay said

Me, Taylor and Tiffany are triplets. I just call them my twin sisters cuz I guess that's what your supposed to call them. Tiffany is the oldest out of us three. It was her, then Tay, then me. So I'm the youngest out of seven kids. My mum can't have one single birth so the oldest are twins. Their names are Daniel and Devin and they are 22. The second oldest are twins too. Their names are Alexis and Alexander and they are 19, and the youngest are triplets. Me, Taylor and Tiffany are 18.

"We need hair ties." Tiff stated. I rolled my eyes and gave them one.

"Thanks." Tay said. Tiff just walked out. Me and Tay should be twins and Tiff and Lexxie should be twins cuz they act alike.

I closed my door and started getting ready. I took my red and blue lace thong and bra and put it on. I don't know why but I rather wear a thong or boy shorts. Then I grabbed my uniform top that's nothing more than a belly shirt and slid that on. I took out the heart and put in my panther belly button ring.

Last year me and my sisters got our belly's pierced. Then on my birthday me and my boyfriend John got tattoos. Its a heart with each others initials in it. Both heart's are half pink and half blue. Mine is under my belly button and has a "J" in it. His is on the inside of his wrist and it has a "T" in it. Mum and dad don't know about the tattoos but they know about the piercing.

Anyway, I grabbed my uniform skirt that's nothing more than a mini-mini skirt and slid that on as well. I walked over to my vanity and sat down. I went to the makeup drawer and got out red and blue eye shadow, mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. I closed that and opened the jewelry drawer. I took out my big silver hoop earrings, my "good luck" rings, and my heart necklace. The only things I don't need are my locket and my anklet. I always have those on. I opened the hair things drawer and got out two scrunchies and two red and blue ribbons.

I decided to go bother Tiff. I walked down the hallway to her room and saw her setting up her stuff as well. I walked back to my room and started doing my hair. I took the brush and brushed my long dark brown hair. Then I took the comb and parted my hair in two. I took the left side of my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then I did the same with the other side. I tied a ribbon in each pony tail and was satisfied with my pigtails.

Then I grabbed the eyeliner and applied a little bit of that, mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick. I put on my jewelry and grabbed my phone. I picked up my bag and my shoes.

I decided to bother Tay.

"Hey Tay are you ready?" I asked her in a little kid voice.

"Yea Tess I'm ready" she said laughing.

My nickname is Tess or Tee cuz my name is Theresa, Taylor nickname is Tay or Lory, Tiffany is Tiff or Tiffy, Alexis is Lexxie or Alexa, and my cousin Summer is Sums or Summie. She lives with us too. Lexi, Tiff, and Sums walked out. We all have on the same things except our hair. My hair and Sums hair is in pigtails, Lexi and Tiff have their hair in a high pony, and Tay has her hair in a sock bun. We are ready to go.

~Read, Fan, Comment, Vote, and Love~