Pregnant?!

Theresa's P.O.V:

What the hell??

Why does my head hurt?

I decided to stop asking myself questions and find out the answer.

I tried to open my eyes.

When I finally did I instantly regretted it cuz I was blinded by a bright white light.

It hurt a lot but I managed to turn my head and look to my left.

I saw John sitting in a chair next to my bed.

I went to lift my hand when I noticed he was holding it.

I softly rubbed my finger on the back of his hand.

"John." I whispered weakly.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

He got up and walked to the door.

"My baby your finally awake." Mum cried walking in.

"Mum what the hell is going on? Where am I and why does my head hurt?" I asked sitting up.

Then Aunt Mel walked in.

She's my mum's older sister, Cat and Charlie's mum, and Uncle Ian's wife.

"Hey Tee I'm gonna be your personal nurse throughout your pregnancy. Your in hospital you passed out nearly two weeks ago due to stress. If you don't stop stressing you can put your baby in grave danger. Oh yeah and you hit your head when you passed out." She told me.

I stopped breathing and could've sworn that everything froze.

"S-so I-im P-preg-nant?" I stuttered.

She just nodded.

I felt all the blood drain from my face.

I looked around the room and saw teddy's, balloon's, card's, flower's, and chocolate.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked myself out loud.

"You mean we. Were in this together!" John said.

"What you guys are gonna do is finish school. Neither one of you are allowed to drop out. Then one of you get a job. I don't care which one of you does. When the baby or babies come you guys can stay home until you find a nice place to live." Mum said.

Shit there's a higher chance for me to have twins or triplets.

Out of nowhere I just started crying.

"Mum dad whats wrong with me?" I asked her between sobs.

"Baby its just your hormones." Dad said.

He's been quiet the whole time.

"One minute your gonna be happy, sad, horny, mad, and everything else you could think of." Mum explained to me.

"OK mum. Thanks Aunt Mel." I said.

"No problem babe. You are family you know." She said with a laugh.

"Thanks Lissa." Mum said.

"Anything for my baby sister and my niece." Aunt Mel said.

"I have to pee!" I accidentally blurted out.

John came to my left side and stood next to me.

I tried to stand but my legs felt like jelly.

Instead of trying again I wrapped my arms around his neck as a clue for him to pick me up. He got the message and grabbed my legs picking me up.

"Be back guys." He said.

"No funny business." Dad said and Mum and Aunt Mel giggled.

Sometimes our parents are worse then us.

He took me to the bathroom and helped me.

When I was done I looked in the mirror and saw a big bump under my hospital gown.

John got off the window thing and wrapped his arms around my stomach and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Babe how many months am I again?" I asked him.

"Three months and about thirteen days." He said.

"You've been keeping track?" I said tearing up.

"Of course. This is our baby. We made this little jellybean together." He said.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

Then we both leaned in and kissed.

Wow I'm gonna be real big real soon.

~Two Days Later~

I discharged an hour ago and now I'm home.

The whole family is here.

My oldest brother Daniel with his wife Jessica and their one month old daughter Zoey, The second oldest Devin with his wife Jody and their three kids Mason who is three and Gabriella and Katelyn who are one, Alexander and his fiance Juliet. Charlotte, Catherine, Joey, Lexxie, Tiff, Tay, Josh, Jake, Sums, Chris, their sisters Miley and Riley who are fourteen, mum, dad, Joanna, Jason, Uncle Mike, Uncle Ian, Auntie Becky, and Aunt Mel.

Well both our families are here.

We are having a special dinner to tell everyone the news.

Funny how close our family's are.

I'm dating John. My sisters Tay, Tiff and Lexxie are dating his brother's Jake, Josh and Joey. My older brother's Danny, Dev, and Alex are married (or engaged) to his older sister's Jessie, Jojo, and Julie. My mum and his mum are besties. My dad and his dad are besties, and My cousin's Sums and Chris are dating his cousin's Nicole and Luke. Would that be incest? I don't think so.

~Read, Comment, Vote, Fan, and Love~