Check Ups And Prom Dates

Theresa's P.O.V:

"Mum have you seen my blue flats?" I asked mum as I walked into her room.

"No sorry baby I haven't." She said and focused back on the T.V.

"Thanks for helping." I muttered under my breath.

"Ugh!!" I said then walked out. I can't find my shoes, none of my clothes fit me anymore, and I'm about to be late for my appointment. My clothes and shoes have been disappearing lately and I don't know where they're going. I sighed and just wished this day would hurry up and end already.

~At The Doctor~

"OK Tee you ready?" Aunt Mel asked me.

I nodded and squeezed John's hand a little. He looked at me and smiled. Then we both focused our attention on the monitor. Seconds later we heard 3 fast heartbeats. I gasped and watched as the babies came onto the screen.

"They're getting so big." John said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"And their healthy. Do you guys wanna know the gender?" She asked us. We both nodded. She moved the scanner around all three babies then typed something into the computer.

"Looks like you guys are having 3 healthy baby boys." She said

I squealed and sat up.

"Three princes and my king." I said and kissed him. Aunt Mel smiled and wiped the gel off my stomach.

********************************

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded and we walked out the office. We walked into the waiting room and I saw all the nurses and doctors lined up. I watched as they all unbuttoned their jackets. Each of them have a letter on their shirts.

"John?" I said

"Just read the shirts." He said.

"Theresa... Evans... Will... You..." I read their shirts. Huh?!

"Will I what?" I asked.

"Will you go to the prom with me baby?" He asked.

Uncle Ian came out with a hot pink and white corsage.

I looked at Aunt Mel and saw her nodding her head and recording us.

"Yes. I will go to the prom with you." I said with a giggle. He took the corsage from uncle Ian and slid it on my wrist. I smiled and kissed him. Everyone in the room clapped while we kissed. We got the pictures from Uncle Ian then went home. Well to my house.

"Let me see them." Mum said when me and John walked into the house. Every time we have an appointment mum is the first person to ask to see the sonogram pictures. I took them out of my bag and handed them to her. John was to busy explaining which baby is which so I walked into the kitchen and saw uncle Mike standing at the sink. I got closer and noticed there was no dishes in the sink. He was just staring into the backyard.

"Hey uncle Mike." I said and sat on the bench.

"Hey baby. You look nice today." He said when he turned around to look at me.

"Why are you staring out the window?" I asked him

"Miley is out there with her boyfriend." He said with a sigh. Miley is Summer's little sister. Well she's not little anymore. Miley and her twin sister Riley are 15 now.

"Ohhh I see." I said. We watched as Miles laughed and they got closer. I heard Uncle Mike take a deep breath when they kissed. He sighed and rubbed his temples. I was about to say something when Sums, Tiff, Tay and Lexxie walked into the room. They squealed when they saw my arm. I blushed then squealed when I saw theirs. We all laughed and I rubbed Summers stomach. She's two months pregnant. We found out a few weeks ago. Our parents are just happy we're not 16 and pregnant.

"Cuál es el problema?" Summer asked her dad in Spanish.

"Tú hermana se fuera besando a su novio." He said. They do this a lot.

"¿Usted quiere que yo mantengo mis ojos en ellos?" She asked.

"Gracias sí bebé. Me acaba de texto si pasa algo." He said. I laughed at how over protective he is. Now he has Summer spying on Miley. Thank God we all know spanish because if we didn't then I think we would all be really confused.

"Sin papá problema. Vamos a ir arriba ahora . Te amo, más tarde." She said. I looked at Tay and we all walked into the foyer. You can see everything in the front yard in you stand or sit in front of the window. We all got on our knees and raised our heads up enough to see them. I laughed and tried to picture what it would be like if she saw us. That would be funny.