High School

Theresa's POV:

I closed my locker and grabbed my phone that fell out of my pocket. Everyone has been talking about my bump but no one thinks i'm pregnant. At least I think they don't.

I met up with the girls and we walked to the cafeteria. All of us together take up almost the whole hallway. We walked into the cafeteria and all eyes were on us. Its normal but this time something feels off. Lexxie, Sums, Tiff, and Tay were on either sides of me while the rest of the cheerleaders are behind us.

We walked to the table and sat down.

"Hey ima go get lunch" I said after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh me too." Sums and Tay said in unison.

Lexxie and Tiff looked at each other.

"Wait for us." They said in unison.

We all walked up to the counter and ordered our food.

I ordered a ham sandwich with lettuce, mayo, and pickles for some reason, a juice, and some chips. I looked back and saw that all eyes were on us. I hate that everyone is staring at us. Like I mean I knew that would but come on this is ridiculous. Then we started walking to our table.

We were about halfway when someone started whispering.

"She got fatter. Is she prego?" The schools biggest slut Alice "whispered" to her friend Natalie.

Everyone starting laughing and I felt my face get hot.

"Well are you?" She asked when the laughter died down.

Now its dead quiet. I felt the tears burning my eyes. Then one rolled down my cheek and  snickered.

"Wow I knew it was true. What a slut." She said.

By now ALL eyes were on ME. I dropped my tray and ran out the cafeteria. I ran to the bathroom and cried.  This is not how I planned on telling people. Now everyone thinks I'm a slut.

Alexis POV:

Tee ran out the cafeteria and Alice sat there with a smug look on her ugly ass face. I walked up to her and grabbed her ugly black tracks and pulled hard making her look me in the eyes.

"Go check on Tee." I said to Sums and Tay.

"Try not to kill her." Sums whispered.

"Go!!" I said.

They nodded and left.

"Get the fuck off of me." Alice said trying to pull away. That only made me pull harder.

"If I catch you saying or doing ANYTHING to Tee I will hunt your ugly bitch ass down and beat you my damn self. We all know who the real slut is and her name is Alice Castro. Everyone knows that you got pregnant in 6 grade but aborted it like any other slut would do." I said and everyone "Ooooh'd."

"And as for you. Natalie we like you. You are nice, pretty, and cheerleader material. You need to hang out with us and not with this slut. If you want some real friends come to our sleepover later." Tiff said.

I let go off Alice's hair and Natalie nodded.

"Bitch." I heard Alice mutter.

I shot her a glance and decided against punching her in the face. My little sister is more important.

Then me and Tiff walked away.

Theresa's POV:

Seconds later the door opened and I heard two pairs of feet.

"Tee?" Tay said.

I unlocked the door to reveal myself.

"Hey, John is waiting in the car." Sums said.

I wiped my face and stood up. I redid my makeup and we all walked out the bathroom. A few seconds later and Lexxie and Tiff joined our side. I walked through the hallway with my head up. They can call me a slut but I know the real story. No ones perfect.

I guess Alice doesn't get what Lex said because she stood at her locker laughing.

I decided to go confront her so we all walked up to her.

"What the fuck do you want slut?!" She said.

"Bitch please nothing from your ugly ass." Tay said.

"You just need to shut the fuck up." Sums said. Alice stepped closer.

"Whatchu gonna do?" She taunted as I stepped closer.

"Only a slut like you would keep her mouth shut." She said.

Then she did the unthinkable and slapped me. Without thinking I brought my fist up and punched her in the nose. I watched as she started bleeding.

"Only a bitch like you would bother a pregnant girl." I sad with a smirk.

"You broke my nose!!" She shrieked holding her nose.

"Not my problem." I said.

"Let's go Tee. She's not worth getting suspended over." Lexxie said.

I turned around, flipped my hair, and walked away.

~Read, Comment, Vote, Fan, and Love~