Shanes POV: The Voodoo Shoot

"Okay, what about the titanic pose?" The photographer asked. Nodding, Drew smirked at me as I blushed at our intimate position.

The truth is, I can't remember a time I haven't loved Drew and being this close to him took all my control to keep a calm equanimity and not to cuddle him up in my arms and never let go.

I did allow for some hand holding though, lightly threading my fingers through his with a dreamy look on my face as he did his best imitation of Rose.

Giggling quietly, I rested my chin on Drew's shoulder while he spoke:

"You know I quite like this position." He whispered, turning his head slightly to make eye contact. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I quickly hid my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled and twisted himself around, laying his hands on my waist and tilted my head up with his finger.

Tightly wrapping his arms around me, he held me close and I hesitantly reached up (or down should I say) to put my arms around his neck, where I resumed my 'hidden face' position.

"Shannee?" He mumbled.

"Hmm?" I answered, moving so I could see his face in front of me instead.

"You know what I'd like better?" He asked, leaning closer and intently looking at my lips as I replied.

"I don't know Drew." I whimpered as he leaned ever closer, I felt so small and helpless but at the same time, so protected and comfortable in Drew's tight embrace.

He smiled at my reaction and finally let our lips meet in a soft, yet passionate kiss that made me melt into his arms. Falling into him further I gripped onto his hair and struggled to keep balance as we parted.

Breathing heavily we just looked at each other until breaking out into huge grins.

Snap!

The photographer laughed as we looked around startled by the noise:

"Best one yet." She said, turning the camera to show us the photo. It was the position we were in moments before, arms wound around each other tightly and both with a stupid lovestruck expression on our faces. Yes. I agreed in my head, best one yet.

.......
HAIII!!

So how did you like this one? I decided to fluff it up a bit considering my last one was quite sad, and I'm so sorry it took so long to upload, I've been really busy with school because of goddamn coursework that my SHITTY TEACHER HASN'T GAVE US ENOUGH TIME FOR.

*clears throat*

Anyway.

I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you beautiful people soon with fic no.7!

BUT BEFORE I DO... GUESS WHAT!!!

IM GOING TO COMIC CON ON MARCH 20TH IN BIRMINGHAM???!?!!??!!!!! WHATTTT!!! IM SO EXCITED OMG!!

But yes, excitement over. Thank you for reading and GOODBYE!

~ThePerksOfBeingJade