Telepathy

Shane had grown up different from everyone else. He had figured out at a young age that it wasn't normal to read peoples minds, yet it was an everyday thing for him.

It was both a blessing and a curse. He found out things he never wanted to know, but at the same time, he was able to know instantly what a person was thinking and that way he always knew how to act around them.

However, that was until Drew came along. Shane had never been able to pick up any more than little snippets of information through the continuous stream of feelings, images and thoughts that were always swirling through his mind. There was always too much going on in there.

Why is it that when I want to understand a person, I can't? He thought, frustrated at his lack of powers on the one person it would be useful for.

It could be his undeniably strong feelings for Drew that was messing with him, or maybe Drew was too messed up to understand. Either way it was very annoying. A blessing and a curse.

An idea occurred to Shane as he sat in bed that night. I could read his thoughts from a distance. What if it was simply because he'd never been as physically close to anyone (apart from Drew) when he'd brushed against their minds?

Maybe it was all enhanced when they were closer.

The next day, Shane decided to test the theory. Looking around the corner of the school building at where Drew was sat, he gently directed his mind to where Drew's was and started sifting through it. He caught glimpses of himself, smiling and laughing, crying. He wasn't aware of these things Drew had witnessed. It seemed that Drew had been keeping a keen eye on him.

An immense feeling washed over him (though not coming from Shane himself) sending tingles throughout his body and once again - Drew's mind was a mess. Pictures of Shane were flitting all around and words were being tossed around, none of them making sense. But one thing did make sense to Shane now, it was because of Drew's feelings towards Shane.

Elation filled him as he realised that the reason Drew's mind was so incomprehensible was simply because Shane was around. It was mad that he had that effect on him, just like Drew had on Shane.

Finally walking up to Drew, Shane took his hands and made him stand up. He smirked at his confused expression, now knowing how it drove him crazy.

Then gathering himself and once again entering Drew's mind, he projected outwards 'I know' and kissed Drew before any questions could be asked.

....
Ahhhhh I know, this one was really shitty but its the only idea I had, don't hate me people.

I'm sorry it's been so long, and I'm sorry I haven't been on top of my uploads just lately but idk, I haven't been with it just recently, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Well, I'll see you soon (maybe) with fic number something and I hope you enjoyed possibly my worst oneshot of the series.

Peace out.

~ThePerksOfBeingJade