Do I Look Lonely? Part 2

Thank you to TheStargazerAlex for this awesome suggestion, I hope you like it! I decided to do a continuation of Do I Look Lonely? for this one, I kind of switched around the personalities from your idea to make it fit but I hope that's okay with you. :)
.....

My Shane was stood there looking so handsome in his new suit, after fixing his tie he turned around and smiled at me.

"10 years together Drew." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, but then frowned as I caught sight of myself in the mirror.

I unwrapped myself from Shane and went and stood in front of it, straightening out my suit jacket and tucking my shirt in. It makes nothing better. Turning around and sighing, I saw Shane's confused look.

"You look amazing Drew." He said, but I knew better, all those years in highschool where he'd hit me and kick me because I was ugly and disgusting and fat. I shook my head and turned to walk away until a hand closed around my arm making me flinch and cower away.

I sent an apologetic glance at Shane, but his eyes hardened and he looked angry. For the first time, I felt that fear come back that I hadn't felt in a long time.

"After all this time Drew? Are you being serious? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

My eyes started to tear up as I saw the old Shane coming back, the one who hated me for all that time. He changed the way he felt about me one time, what if it happens again? The thought alone choked me and I found myself trying to hold back a sob. No, not again. Don't let him do this again.

But while this was all running through my head, I felt strong arms surrounding me, making me panic and struggle to get away.

"Its okay, I'm sorry Drew, I shouldn't have done that, I really shouldn't. I'm so sorry Drew, never again I promise." I heard him saying quietly while hugging me to him, feeling wet drips hit my neck as he buried his face into my shoulder.

I cuddled him close to me and relaxed. Kissing the side of his head, letting him know it was okay, I forgive him. Just like last time. I thought, making me smile as I thought back to when we first got together.

Shane lifted his head and separated himself from me, getting down in one knee.

"Well, I guess we don't really have time to go out now, so I guess it'll happen here." He said, wiping his hands on his jeans nervously. "Drew, I'm so sorry for everything I've ever done to you. Ten years we've had together and I've loved every second, I really didn't mean what I said earlier, I was just really nervous and on edge because of this and I was so scared. I'm so sorry Drew." He said shakily.

I smiled, and ran my fingers through the mess of his hair, leaning down to cup his face and press a quick kiss to his lips before letting him continue.

"Well, I really love you Drew, so much, and I hope you feel the same way. And if you do, will you marry me Drew?" He said, finally meeting my eyes and pulling a ring out of his back pocket.

Pulling him up by his hands, I kissed him and beamed.

"Of course I'll marry you Shane. I love you." I said and let him slip the small band on my finger, taking his hand I led him upstairs to celebrate our engagement.

....

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! Thank you again TheStargazerAlex for this suggestion, I hope I provided to your standards considering your one shots are fucking awesome.

And again, thank you so much to Lucifers-child for your previous suggestion, I had to continue it in some way because I really loved it. :)

Thank you all for reading and I'll be back soon, with fic number 9!

I love yous all!

~ThePerksOfBeingJade